• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Uber Tuber not awarded

phineas.gage

Mar 16, 2011
This might be something only the devs can offer any insight in- but I figured I'll throw it out there anyway.

Wanted to get Uber Tuber before the Halloween event ends and collected over 70,000 pounds to buy it (by selling weapons that randomly spawn and letting zeds munch on my teammates to heal them)... but in the shop I couldn't buy the damn piece of overpriced produce.

I would click to purchase and it wouldn't equip it, even though the weapon was highlighted for purchase. Also wouldn't subtract the 70k from my cash total... Gave all the dosh to another player and he also couldn't buy it.

Any ideas? I hosted my own game without mods/cheats and have had no issue getting the rest of the achievements, including the Golden Potato. WHY!?

Still bugged for mac even on hosted public servers with no mods.

Still bugged for mac even on hosted public servers with no mods.

I tried it both on the test server, and twice by farming on public Fright Yard maps and each time I could see the potato, but it would never complete the purchase. It was really frustrating to spend nearly 4 hours grinding this achievement only to have it bug out twice. These issues really need to get resolved before events end in the future.

Update: The Potato is back in the shop, but the same issue arises when I try to buy it. I click purchase weapon and it makes the payment noise but does not buy anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0