• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac unable to level perk since geting the Community weapon pack dlc

Chomesuke

Feb 22, 2013
Ever since my friend got the Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack dlc he was unable to save his perk after the match is over.

He can only level the perk thru solo and we also ran on a server with only KillingFloorMut which would reset his perk progression back like if he did not earn any of it.

He running killing floor on mac os and the only time he level his perk in multiplayer is at my house on my laptop with windows 7.

Also I like to add that people who run mac os on killing floor without the community weapon pack can level their perks on multiplayer.

I forgot to add the achievements cannot be earned since the dlc was added.

I am running the linux version and I always had this DLC so I can't tell but yes, I can't level up when any so-called whitelisted mutators is enabled.

The only mutator I can enable on my server is NoKarmaMut, I don't really know what it does but I suspect I may help fps rate. None of the newly whitelisted mutators works, PerkMinimum, KillMessageV3, MutVisSpecsX. Steam security check is fine from the linux server but my linux client fails at this check.

Do you have something like that in your logs ?

Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../Cache/866C61A64F735B67782A8D80FC6D8F05-1.uxx

Last edited:
Upvote 0