• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Lost all perks

zombiemindfreak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2012
As of last night, I lost all my perk levels. I tried restarting steam, verifying game cache and all that. I wasn't to worried because it worked once, however this time it didn't work... I thought it was because Steam was down and what not, but the five other people I was playing with had no such problem. I shut down my computer for the night, and when I tried to play again today, I still have that problem. It took me a while to level up and I am really not willing to do it again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

It may be that the server you were in had the CJB gun mod. This thing kills your perks and you need to restart steam to fix it. Sometimes your whole computer if that doesn't work.

Edit: I know of some other mods that have long-lasting damage to your stats for mac users. One time I joined a server that rendered my game unplayable for a long period of time and when I restarted my perks were messed up. After that I always kept a backup of the KF folder.

Last edited:
Upvote 0