• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Random Crashing

MrSleepy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 4, 2014
So for the past two days I have been playing Killing Floor and out of 15-17 games I have played I crashed in a least 6 or 7 of them.
Just now I played a game the round start and it crashed instantly...

Playing on a MacBook Pro 13inch late 2011 OS C 10.9.2 (Mavericks)

I posted my log but I am unsure of what is causing the issue.

Things like Verifying Game data doesn't seem to work because I do a scan every time the game crashes and it still crashes later on.

Hopefully there is a fix and other having the same issues can also have their games fixed to.

Attachments

• KillingFloor.log
    170.4 KB · Views: 0
there are so many bad things happening in this log I can't begin to even try to guess what is specifically wrong with your client. The call stack seems to have braked while doing audio stuff...

There's a lot of missing objects and some package is corrupted too.

All I can really advise is uninstalling, updating your audio drivers (if applicable) and then reinstalling the game.

Upvote 0
I've uninstalled and deleted any remaining files of Killing Floor. But I am unsure on how you would updating drivers for Mac I did some googling amd responces are unclear so unless you know how please tell. Anyway i reinstalled with out updating drivers and it still crashes so if driver updating is a fix then thats that. Other wise its another Mac bug.

Upvote 0