• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Dedicated Server Errors

NeedlesKane

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Big D
I have two servers. My whitelisted server is now error free. I then have my non-whitelisted server with the following log for when I start it up:

Spoiler!

Last edited:
I just disabled all of my ServerPackages in my KillingFloor.ini as well as my mutators in my kf_server_launcher.bat to see what my log would look like. This is how it looks now:

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In addition to disabling the mutator mentioned above I disabled 3 ServerPackages. After doing so my log now looks like this:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I did a search for BrainSplash and KFVomitJet on my computer. I found that the files were actually present in my :\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\ROEffects\Classes directory. I copied and pasted them into my KFServer\system directory. I then relaunched the server, and to my surprise the problem is still present in my server startup. I'll keep on trying to solve this problem.

Upvote 0
the files that are *.uc are the source code files uncompiled, exported from the *.u system files (eg. ROEffects/class/* = uncompiled contents of /System/ROEffects.u) so putting those on the server doesnt do anything.

I read through your thread, but i might be too stupid to figure out what your actual problem is.
Is your server crashing for some reason?

Upvote 0
Yes, my server was crashing, and I thought it was related to those errors. However, it was mostly because of mixing mutators that did not like each other. I thought I had already tested that out thoroughly enough before, but I was wrong. I believe everything is working as well as I could expect it to for now until there are some updates for a couple of the mutators that I use.

Thank you for taking your time to read things over. I was just concerned after seeing everything that popped up in the log on startup.

Last edited:
Upvote 0