• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for replying Xienen! Sounds like I wouldn't NEED the fly aspect of that mutator if the collision one works:) but the rest would be a good thing:) the headshot mutator only adds headshot sounds..that's it. doesn't change anything but adds configurable sounds to headshots etc.

the zounds thing isn't a big deal. I'd be happy with just the KF-UadminMod/Adminplus hybrid mutator I spoke of earlier:) I'm done coding it, but I'm still on vacation. I'll be checking in when ?I get home Saturday!

cya!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
We're not going to allow the Super Clots mutator to be White Listed. If we ever make a "Use Perks Only" White List(meaning Perks won't progress, but can at least be used), I'm sure it could go on there, but at this time, we only have the single list.

The Human AI Bots will not be White Listed either, but it too could go on the "Use Perks Only" list, when/if we do that.

When the next patch rolls out, we'll be adding KF Anti Blocker mutator and the new version of the I Need Bodies mutator(which means the old version will no longer be White Listed).

Upvote 0
Can you add this mutators ???

MutRegen Version: 1.0.0
Regenerates health and armor. fully configureable. (ArmorPerSecond max 20 seconds and HealthPerSecond max 20 seconds)

MutHealth Version: 1.0.0
Changes max health for players (max 250 Health)

Mutator: !rtd - Roll The Dice - By KFMods Version: 1.0
This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor.
Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage.
The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls) and what possibilities the players can trigger.
After a player respawns, he can always reroll.
Current possibilities:

• Add Money Adds a random amount of money to the player his pocket
  • Take All Money Takes away all money from the player
  • God Mode Makes the player temporarly invincible! (A few seconds godmode)
  • Spawn Clots Spawns a group of Clots
  • Spawn Flesh Pound(s) Spawns one more multiple Flesh Pounds
  • Add Ammo Give a percentage of every guns ammo to the player (excluding frag nades)
  • Refill Ammo Gives 100% of ammo to every gun of the player (excluding frag nades)
  • HP Regen Heals the player for 5HP/second for a short while
  • Santa Hat Just for laughs, gives the player Santa's hat (see screenshot)
Mutator: All Traders - by KFMods.com Version: 1.0
Opens up all traders inbetween waves.

Mutator: Modify Max Player Limit - By KFMods Version: 1.0
Use this to modify the max allowed players!Confirmed by Denglade to work! :)
Modify killingfloor.ini and add this (replace 20 with the amount of players you would like to support)
[KFMMaxPlayerMod.MutMaxPlayerMod]
MaxPlayersOverride=20

Please ? Thanks Tripwire Team :)

Attachments

• santas_hat.jpg
    santas_hat.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

This will be White Listed when the next update is released.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36249http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36249

Versus Mutator

PLEASE PLEASE ATLEAST ALLOW PERKS IN IT EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT THEM TO PROGRESS WITH PERKS NORMAL IS LIKE SUICIDAL.

We are unable to do this at present, Cheetah, but we are hoping to add an "Allow Perks without Progress" list in the future. Sorry for the delay.

This mutator is left over from the Killing Floor Mod. Tripwire did not actually make this, which is why it isn't White Listed.

All other suggested mutators were obviously not going to make it onto the White List. I'll reiterate a point that's been made many times:

Just because mutators are not on the White List does not mean they are not allowed to be used on servers, it simply means that Perks will not be available on those servers. We don't allow a number of mutators to access Perks due to obvious security and fairness reasons.

Upvote 0
[...]

Mutator: Modify Max Player Limit - By KFMods Version: 1.0
Use this to modify the max allowed players!Confirmed by Denglade to work! :)
Modify killingfloor.ini and add this (replace 20 with the amount of players you would like to support)
[KFMMaxPlayerMod.MutMaxPlayerMod]
MaxPlayersOverride=20

Please ? Thanks Tripwire Team :)

I would realy appreciate it if you could add this mutator to the whitelist because it is a whole lot more fun to play with 8 players than just 6.
It also would be nice if you just could increase the max. player amount from 6 to 8. come on ... that won't be such a big change:)

WOULD BE TRULY GREAT !!!

Upvote 0
We're not going to allow the Super Clots mutator to be White Listed. If we ever make a "Use Perks Only" White List(meaning Perks won't progress, but can at least be used), I'm sure it could go on there, but at this time, we only have the single list.

Is this for sure being done? The Perks being available but not level?

Because that would be the coolest thing ever.

Added the bold for noggle down there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=38433

My "Hellfire" Husk only mutator, Uses a custom modded husk and fireball to circumvent firebug complete immunity, also makes them tougher to reduce farmability

Xienen has a copy of the V3 final source in his PM's and i can send it to anyone else necessary

The only change beyond the fireball and health is that the attackspeed for beginner has been corrected, they now properly sync and fire at 1.30 instead of .60 on beginner, which was faster than suicidal (Which is .80-ish)

Upvote 0
can u guys whitelist this?
i guess this is where it goes.
please include the download link if it goes on the whitelist, i would love to see more interactive maps (shoot the biocola machine to get some money/health!, etc.)

http://www.filefront.com/14944171/clientmaterialtrigger.uhttp://www.filefront.com/14944171/clientmaterialtrigger.u

this package has two actors in it:

(subclass)triggers->materialtrigger-> clientmaterialtrigger :
so materialtrigger will work for multiplayer

(subclass)info->replicationinfo-> materialreplicationinfo :
so clientmaterialtrigger will sync for everyone in the map.

how to use this (once its whitelisted):

triggerable textures:
want something to change when a button is hit?
first make a materialswitch (texture browser, new, materialclass->materialswitch) choose the textures u want to change from/to
make the surface/projector the materialswitch u just made
now add in triggers->materialtrigger->clientmaterialtrigger
in the properties of the clientmaterialtrigger, go down to materialstrigger->materials to trigger, add, and then use the materialswitch you made. go ahead and give it an event->tag->changetexture(or whatever you want)
now make a usetrigger and give it an event->changetexture
ok when you use the trigger it should change the texture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a suggestion for the whitelist.
make all the mutators on it KF ready or post the proper KF config for it.
it makes me feel like a noob but I seriously can't work Auto Change Maps v103(ACM) out.

yes I know how to google and still no joy for me.
most unreal pages make my eyes water and do not have the info I understand.

help a noob out please :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
/\
|| wouldnt this be the job of the poster/mutator creator?
when the map "mutator" i submitted is whitelisted, its my job to include it with any maps i make using it, and making sure it works for everyone.
send your request to the mutator creator, or whoever posted it.
its not twi staff's job to adjust/configure user submitted content, unless it is being included in the update package download.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.