• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Dedicated Server

kfserver707

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2018
I'm posting this again because i think the last one did not post. anyway, so i have a dedicated server is hosted in the could not in my network or pc but in a hosting place. everything on the server works and have never had any crashes. the only problem is that the server goes from online to offline in the server browser and in game tracker, even tho the server will still be online and working in the cloud. web admin will also stop to work when its status goes to offline. i have all ports open so that's not the problem and I've tried couple restart scrips just in case the server crashes but the server still hasn't crashed and the scripts don't catch anything that relates to the problem i have. i forgot to mention that even if the server shows as offline i and anyone else can click join and it will still let you join and play without a problem it's just that it's frustrating having to restart the server manually everytime its status goes offline. please someone help me. the host is running windows 7.