• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Update 1050

Well the amount of Fleshpounds in a normal game during the welding part was a bit excessive. Especially if you consider that normal is more for lower level perks and most of the time you couldn't afford a decent weapon yet.

How does one unlock Mrs. Foster now exactly?

To answer my own question: By starting the game!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is any one having trouble updating their dedicated servers? Mine are all saying up to date when I know for a fact they need updating as of this update. No one can connect to my servers on KF.

I'll try updating mine real quick see if I have the same issue.

Yeah updated as its supposed to like any other update. Then again could be the way I update it, since my server is on my computer rather than paying for one thats somewhere else

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am connected via remote desktop to one of my dedi boxes and trying to update the KF servers. They are all saying the server is up to date. I have one on my home machine I use for testing aswell and this is saying the same thing that it's already up to date. Yet every time I try to connect to my dedi box servers or my home machine server via LAN it sais the engine miss match error.

c:\steamcmd\steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\killingfloor\ +app_update 215350 validate

This is how I'm trying to update this is correct right?

Upvote 0
Ah I see. Yeah thats how mine is too, SteamCmd. Heres the main gyst of mine

SteamCmd +login grayverose ****** +force_install_dir C:\KFserver +app_update 215350 validate

I use a .bat file to run my update, not sure if thats how you do. The only difference I see is after your killing floor it has a \, but if thats worked in the past it wouldnt make much sense to not now

Upvote 0
What does it mean with "added a FALL BACK CHECK"? I don't get it :(

If the achievement to unlock Mrs. Foster fails to unlock properly when it originally is intended do, the game now has several other cases where it well check for the requirements and give the achievement (including when you launch the game).

Upvote 0