• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Patch Notes for Killing Floor Update 1047

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    • Added 2 new DLC characters for an upcoming promotion - BANZAI!
    • Fixed a server crash exploit
    • Fixed achievement progress for original Killing Floor maps
      • Bedlam - Hell on Earth
      • Biotics Lab - Hard, Suicidal, Hell on Earth
      • Farm - Hard, Suicidal, Hell on Earth
      • Foundry - Hell on Earth
      • Manor - Hard, Suicidal, Hell on Earth
      • Office - Hard, Suicidal, Hell on Earth
      • West London - Hard, Suicidal, Hell on Earth
      • Wyre - Hell on Earth

So, what was the issue with those achievments in the first place? Also, any pics of the new DLCs? Im kinda at work still lol. I guess the exploits that I sent werent fixed then =/

The achievement system got a major update over the Xmas event, but the original achievements were found to be coded in such a way that they did not "play nice" with the updated system. They had to be reworked for the new system.

Upvote 0
    • Added 2 new DLC characters for an upcoming promotion - BANZAI!
    mr__foster_fsjal_by_etonyoc-d4689a0.png

Skye from Sanctum go go :U

Also, thanks for finally getting around to the map achievements, now I can finally help some friends with that which they desire.

Upvote 0
    Well, about time. I'm not really that enthusiastic as there's basically nothing new and I don't care for character dlcs but it looks like it's possible that they didn't break something this time, we'll see.

I mean it's great that they fixed the achievements but it's been too long for me to really be excited, after nearly five months there's no real thrill of anticipation anymore.

Upvote 0