• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Patch Notes for Killing Floor Update 1047

Gravity affected on Moonbase??

Gravity affected on Moonbase??

Thank you TWI for the update. I've been looking forward to knocking out those locked achievements. I have noticed a couple maps, Moonbase and custom MK-Blockfort, have had there gravity affected since the update. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks again,

durbs

Upvote 0
@YoYoBatty

If you would read the thread then you would know that i have got gfx cards from all brands. But it is not really logical that you have to use amd or intel gfx just for 1 game and nvidia for the rest for the best experience.

Also this update did not fix the MAJOR achievement/leveling bug on Linux when the server is running any whitelisted mod. It seems no dev tests the game on Linux - thats really annoying.

Upvote 0
any chance to submit mutators to the whitelist or is too late?
Doesnt Yoshiro or some other dev have to make a whitelist submission thread for users who want their mutators WL?

I don't suppose there's any form of discount for those who already own RO2 or KF? maybe even both?
Discount? Why? Just wait for the summer sale or a TWI bundle if your cheap.

Upvote 0
Sorry about the 'new guy registering to complain' thing, and I do plan to stay, but I think I may have found a regression with the latest KF update.

I don't see it listed in the changes, and IMO it was better the way it was, but the shotgun no longer knocks you back on the moon map - that was a large part of the attraction of the map for me and a few friends TBH, it's a shame if it's been deliberately removed.

Cheers. :)

Upvote 0