• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Patch December 13th

[TW]Strago

Tripwire Interactive Staff
Jun 23, 2010
A small hotfix has just gone out to fix a bug on linux dedicated servers which prevented the ZED and Axe weapons from not being purchasable at the trader. In addition, some achievements have been updated:

Highlander - Now unlocks properly
Back to work - Now unlocks properly
Bloody Christmas Carol - Now unlocks properly
Can't Catch Me - corrected to 2 kills rather than 5

Well the good news is it made me finish my scripts for semi-auto updating and backing up ini files. :eek:

Now instead of having to type out all the commands manually, I just manually close the server and manually run my backup/update script that automatically makes backups of INI files, then runs steamcmd w/ a scrip that updates each server.

Next I need to finish an auto start/stop/restart/update script I am working on that will do everything automatically. Automatically stop the server, then backup files, the update files, then start server when it's completed. I intend to make it part of my compression utility as well. Maybe the next 10 updates will force me to finish it.

Upvote 0
I can confirm that Highlander and Burning Irony achievements are working.
Thanks for the fix!

Can anyone confirm if Golden Potato (Get into GLaDOS' core on Aperture) is working?

EDIT: Golden Potato (Get into GLaDOS' core on Aperture) doesn't work. So for those who missed the event last year and earlier this year, don't need to go for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the achievement associated with unlocking the ZED gun is never given to me, no matter how many times i unlock all the pieces in MoonBase. Other players get the achievement, but i do not. I think I've seen other posts in threads about this. Is this bug acknowledged by TW? and is there a patch for it in the near future?

I'm using a Mac, if that makes any difference.

Upvote 0