• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Twisted Christmas IN SPACE is here!

[TW]Strago

Tripwire Interactive Staff
Jun 23, 2010
http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/xmas2012/

Twisted Christmas Event
The Killing Floor Christmas event is back for a limited time with an all new low gravity map!

Event Details
  • Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor - auto downloaded through Steam.
  • All new level, Moonbase, Horzine's Evil Santa has gone all the way to the moon, taking his little friends with him.
  • Replaces all specimens with Christmas themed monsters
  • 3 All New Weapons:
    Schneidzekk Medic Gun,
    Zed Eradication Device - Find all pieces during the event to unlock,
    Dwarfish Axe - Earn enough gold in Dwarfs!? Free-2-Play, or buy the full game​
  • Cosmetic Weapon Pack DLC: gold-plated AK, Combat Shotgun, Katana, and M79
  • 9 all new achievements. Four of which are only available during the event
  • Return of the Baddest Santa playable character unlock
  • “D.A.R” purchasable playable character DLC

Other Changes
  • The 'Informative Scoreboard' mutator by FluX has been integrated in the game
  • The 'Specimen Kill Messages' mutator by Marco has also been added
  • Berserker weapon balance changes
  • Added a stop refresh button to the server browser while a refresh is active.

[url]http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/xmas2012/[/URL]

Twisted Christmas Event
The Killing Floor Christmas event is back for a limited time with an all new low gravity map!

Event Details
  • Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor - auto downloaded through Steam.
  • All new level, Moonbase, Horzine's Evil Santa has gone all the way to the moon, taking his little friends with him.
  • Replaces all specimens with Christmas themed monsters
  • 3 All New Weapons:
    Schneidzekk Medic Gun,
    Zed Eradication Device - Find all pieces during the event to unlock,
    Dwarfish Axe - Earn enough gold in Dwarfs!? Free-2-Play, or buy the full game​
  • Cosmetic Weapon Pack DLC: gold-plated AK, Combat Shotgun, Katana, and M79
  • 9 all new achievements. Four of which are only available during the event
  • Return of the Baddest Santa playable character unlock

Upvote 0
yx2PC.gif

Done with no injuries...hehe, can't wait for tomorrow when I wake up, gonna murder some Gingerfasts all day...

Upvote 0
Why nerf the berzerker? The berzerker's purpose was to stock pile money, that's the whole point of people using it, to be swift, as well as stock pile money for later waves, this game is just becoming a "nerf everything, & add DLC to shut up the fans" game, it is really pissing me off. I love this game, but the nerfs weren't needed for the class.

Upvote 0
Why nerf the berzerker? The berzerker's purpose was to stock pile money, that's the whole point of people using it, to be swift, as well as stock pile money for later waves, this game is just becoming a "nerf everything, & add DLC to shut up the fans" game, it is really pissing me off. I love this game, but the nerfs weren't needed for the class.

Seriously dude? Can they not do anything right by you? And before you put on that "They nerfed the zerker" bs, play the game as a zerker. You spawn with a weapon that you can use on any wave, and can solo any wave with. Said weapon (the axe) also has been buffed, giving it an AOE effect (same with katana if I am not mistaken). The new axe? Incredibly powerful. That knock back ability is amazing, but may need a minor nerf against the scrake/FP. If anything, TWI have balanced the zerk slightly, by making his/her weapons cost more, but also giving his/her weapons an AOE buff.

Upvote 0