• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xmas Event Delayed

Thanks so much for remaking Christmas Event, you're doing so far lots of things for us to keep Killing Floor Alive. Anyway wanna see new content coming for us soon. Its good idea with diffrent map, little odd comparing to other official maps.

[TW]Wilsonam, may i ask you. What time are you going to release Event?
Its gonna be today, but im not actually sure what time, Im living in Poland, and we're usually getting update pretty late night.

Hope to see more from you in future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sweet. What about the ZED? Same concept? (Once collected, its able to be bought in the trader and even on other maps). Curious though, does the axe still have the push away properties on other maps? I thought that was a result of the low gravity on the space station.
Don't keep holding us in suspense here maaaayn! Don't put us on the dark side of the moon!

It said in the PC Gamer article that once all the pieces are found it is permanently unlocked for all team mates.

Upvote 0
I'm as stoked for this as much as the next person but I'd rather endure a day or so delay than have things break on release. Isn't a huge deal. :)

EDIT: Dwarfs?! is updating on Steam, so perhaps it's close. Fingers crossed.

Dwarfs updated 3 times within 2 hours yesterday.

I just wish TWI would tell us in general what the issue is. I hate jumping to conclusion, but all I can think of is the issue being from Dwarfs | the crossover between Dwarfs and KF.

Bouncing off the walls waiting for this update. Cannot contain myself! (I really need to stay off my phone at work...)

Upvote 0