• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xmas Event Delayed

No update.

I'm mad.

I only got yesterday and today off.
You're not the only one on that boat, today be my last day till weekend working.

Don't want to be a negative nancy but it goes always like this on events, why don't they plan it better and make sure everything is up to snuff before announcing it?
I think they're going with either do it right the first time or don't do it at all. Which by all means is better unless you want to constantly be downloading updates...

Upvote 0
And of course with this new update they make the most un needed nerfs, as well as jack up the prices on everything, way to piss off 50% of your fanbase tripwire! What next, nerfing all the weapons, making the knife the most overpowered weapon? Sooner or later a majority of the fanbase may slow down on playing this game due to these nerfs, way worse than before or how it is now. I know I'm going to get backlash for this, but the nerfs are dumb.

Upvote 0
And of course with this new update they make the most un needed nerfs, as well as jack up the prices on everything, way to piss off 50% of your fanbase tripwire! What next, nerfing all the weapons, making the knife the most overpowered weapon? Sooner or later a majority of the fanbase may slow down on playing this game due to these nerfs, way worse than before or how it is now. I know I'm going to get backlash for this, but the nerfs are dumb.

What are you talking about nig? I found no nerfs what so ever.

Upvote 0
The zerk didn't need the nerf, many will disagree, but the zerk is a perk that is supposed to stack up money, it isn't meant to waste it all, yes they may have made some weapons stronger, but I personally believe I should be able to play with my katana at the start of wave 2. Tripwire doesn't understand that not everyone is going to have a dependable team, not everyone is going to be willing to help out, so why make us rely on a bunch of a**holes?

Upvote 0
The zerk didn't need the nerf, many will disagree, but the zerk is a perk that is supposed to stack up money, it isn't meant to waste it all, yes they may have made some weapons stronger, but I personally believe I should be able to play with my katana at the start of wave 2. Tripwire doesn't understand that not everyone is going to have a dependable team, not everyone is going to be willing to help out, so why make us rely on a bunch of a**holes?

You shouldn't start with a tier 3 weapon on wave two. But you still can if you are are lvl 6 sharpshooter. You spawn with xbow and get extra 600 (is this ever going to be fixed).

You should be using axe on early waves until you get more cash for the katana or the other weapons.

Upvote 0