• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update - 1043

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    General
    • Halloween Zeds have returned home
    • Removed Map Whitelist

Balance
    • Scythe
      • Reduced primary fire speed
      • Reduced secondary fire damage
      • Secondary fire now behaves the same as the Claymore
    • Buzzsaw Bow
      • Increased the cost of the blades by 4x

Bugs
    • Thompson will now count towards Commando stats
    • Trenchgun now properly switches to Pistol for flashlight
    • Ammo count now goes down to 0 for singleshot weapons (except the m99)

We are working to address the Killing Floor Mac DLC issue and hope to have a patch for it in the near future.

Now I kind of regret buying the weapon DLC with these nerfs. People paid money for this.

If the only appeal you had regarding the DLC prior to the update was the OP nature of the zerker weapons that's pretty sad to begin with...

An attempt to balance/nerf them had to be expected - no regrets on buying it. I still enjoy my couple additional toys.

Thanks again for the Halloween Event(s) TW.

Upvote 0
    I like this change, but what are you going to do if like 90% of servers start running leveling maps? Just leave it? I'm not bothered if so, just interested.
    Confirmed that using kf-testmap6p-Firingrangev2 works for perk progression. They did indeed entirely removed the whitelist.

Glad they removed a whitelist restriction on maps. I'm all for it since people half-assing their perks is their own loss. Level 6 isn't everything and they will soon find that out when they go to hard.

Upvote 0