• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Gold Box Released - Female Character Availability

I'd rather they release actual content for the ball at the same time, rather than just being an upgrade for the character, like a map pack that people who pre-ordered get for free and everybody else has to pay for, but buying it will also get you the character.

I see your point. Instead of just adding the extra character for Killing Floor, it should give The Ball players an actual reason to upgrade if they don't own Killing Floor. By containing additional content like maps.

BTW I see Rayman is on this forum, my fave modder from l4dmaps.com :D

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my work :)

Anyone know if/when this gold edition be for sale on steam? I'd buy it in an instant to support TWI

I don't believe there's any plan to release it on Steam, as it's an retail only box. But the female character, Ash. Will be released as DLC later, in August.

Upvote 0
Wilsonam (Alan(?) Wilson), but I'm willing to bet that she isn't the voice actor for Ash.
No, my wife is a Geordie. She WAS the prototype voice for the Trader, but was too hard to understand :)

I was actually helping direct the voice recording session, but they never remembered to give us the details for the credits. I'll remind them!

Upvote 0
No, my wife is a Geordie. She WAS the prototype voice for the Trader, but was too hard to understand :)

I was actually helping direct the voice recording session, but they never remembered to give us the details for the credits. I'll remind them!

Fond memories of your missus belting out those Trader lines during test sessions, some were so funny!

Upvote 0