• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it - on Christmas Day, after you have opened the sweater from Grandma, the iTunes card from the parents, smiled grimly while stuffing your face, worn the obligatory silly hat, tried not to punch your kid sister/grandma/the cat, been forced to watch "The Sound of Music", again, been told you can't watch the full set of "Walking Dead" in front of your kid sister/grandma/the cat...

After all that, you can slide off, fire up KF Twisted Christmas - and run around Santa's Lair torching that miserable Santa bastard, while dressed as a posh twat officer from the Brigade of Guards.

Just think how much better you will feel! Think of the massive number of domestic beatings Tripwire will save the world from as a result!

Hoorah for Tripwire!

Hoo-Rah!

Just out of point that read set me on a video hunt that somehow wound me up at this. Thought I'd share it ;)

YouTube - Bored Marines

Anyway, this is the first time I've looked forward to the days leading up to Christmas for about 4 years. Its insane how much you hate this time of year when you work in retail. Its just a shame the reskinned Zeds are going to be removed once its over :(

I do hope you guys reconsider and keep those Zeds fixed into that particular map. It seems a real shame to see them all go to waste :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I won't beg on it. Yoshiro made clear point about it.

What so special in this event? Cause it only once a year. If we gonna play with this zeds everyday, there gonna be nothing special in it.

I wouldn't even mind having that x-mas map being played only once a year. It is special and rare, therefore people looking forward for it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.