• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
23mykh.jpg

Can i see an Elf fighting with Santa Bloat?

Upvote 0
The Christmas level will stick around always. The Christmas zeds will go away though. And you can only earn the Christmas achievements during the event. But you will get to keep the bad santa character. And the TF2 guys stick around as well.

but why keep the map if there's no Christmas zeds? why list achievements if people can't achieve them? why put all that effort into adding this content and then it not being used after Jan 4th? not trying to be negative or insulting, but that makes no sense at all to just "bring out the decorations" for the holidays and then put them back into the attic for storage.

Can you please keep the Christmas zeds on the Christmas level after the event is over? It wouldn't seem out of place since the level itself is Xmas themed.

^agreed. without Christmas zeds, the map would be out of place. without any Christmas theme, most people would have no reason to use the BA Santa character. also what if not every player gets all the Christmas ones before then end of the event? even if they didn't get the achievements during the event to unlock the new character, if you have the Christmas characters on the Christmas map, then they can still get the achievements.

really hope you guys will reconsider and keep the Christmas zeds in for the Christmas map even after the event is over.

Reactions: Xienen and SMIFF
Upvote 0
WOOHOO! I think tripwire just heard my screams of joy!

WOOHOO! I think tripwire just heard my screams of joy!

You guys are amazingggg!!! When I saw the nutcracker themed fleshpound, I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I can't wait to pwn these St. Nick Zombies with all of you :p!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and to all a good night!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.