• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound August Burns Red: KF Music

Brythybo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 19, 2009
So, Ive been wanting to do this for a while. I made an August Burns Red in game track pack or whatever you want to call it. I am planning on doing more but would like to see how well this is liked. Suggestions are welcome; criticism is also welcome as long as its not rude or vulgar.

http://www.filefront.com/14952645/KillingFloor (ABR).rar

Band Info: (from wiki)

August Burns Red is a metalcore band from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The band is mostly known for their heavy breakdowns and odd-meter riffs. They also cite Between the Buried and Me, Misery Signals and Hopesfall as their main influences.

Band Members
Jake Luhrs − lead vocals
JB Brubaker − lead guitar
Brent Rambler − rhythm guitar
Dustin Davidson − bass, backing vocals
Matt Greiner − drums, percussion, piano

For a moment I got a little excited, thinking that someone made original music. Do we really want to get into the habit of taking unlicensed, non-original music from our own collection, seeding... uploading it somewhere and calling it a KF pack?

Not that I dislike the music (similar to Dagoba, Hell Within), just the ethical (and legal) nature of it not being a contribution from artists.

Upvote 0
For a moment I got a little excited, thinking that someone made original music. Do we really want to get into the habit of taking unlicensed, non-original music from our own collection, seeding... uploading it somewhere and calling it a KF pack?

Not that I dislike the music (similar to Dagoba, Hell Within), just the ethical (and legal) nature of it not being a contribution from artists.

i think hes just sharing this track pack for people who want to replace current tracks in KF. ive already replaced all the Dirge tracks with stuff like, "Spine", "Murder/Suicide" etc etc... and i also replaced the menu music with Rattics.

Upvote 0
i just have foobar2000 open and playing music if i dont want to hear the in-game music.

i personally think the in-game music is perfect for the game but it does get boring after enough listens.

why replace the songs when you could just lower the music volume and play your own music?

i replaced the songs with KF songs from the mod (which were better in some cases). so if you think the music that came with the retail puts you in that KF land, the stuff i replaced it with sends me to KF kingdom.

im not a big fan of august burns red, but thats cool that you made this track pack.

Upvote 0
they need to get autopsy to do music for this game.

Sick music for a sick game, KF is not as sick as autopsy though.

Hah! lol

I never thinked about it. Autopsy was my fav band back in the times... Too bad they split up.

I loved them since I've got their EP "Fiend For Blood". Go on check out it. Wow I might do a replacement pack of such of music, but now im really trying to make new tracks dedicated to KF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0