• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Jurassic Park

now sorted most of the things the update changed :mad: :)

Just putting final touches to map and dinos and will release a beta.

there WILL be bugs and some things will not prob work but that where all you good peeps come in.

When released please provide constructive feedback and not this don't work that don't work etc.. but more let me know the problems in a sensible way :)

Also please bear in mind I have done this single handed (with thanks to hemi for trex models/anims) and that it has taken me a long time to do!

Heres to hunting some dinos or being hunted very soon...

Upvote 0
more progress made fixing stuff from update, there a some close quarters where you just don't want to be there :) not with whats lurking as usual with my maps there is music , scripted events and more.

Getting very close to what I would call a beta release now so heres hoping :O a good beta release coming soon

-MGS- Will be hosting 3x 20 man servers within the week running the jpark mod for people to test, no passwords just open servers once this has been done and confirmed ok then I will release a beta for all server admins to run if they want

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well...

The monster pack will download via the servers from a fast redirect, I will have the code stripped too to protect as much as poss against people modding it.

Anyways I have staged a scripted event with the trex I don't want to give too much away but lets just say you get chased :)

there are some small buildings and some very large.

Progress is going well atm so looking forward to firing up the 3 servers within the next 6days now for people to play.

Please also note :

Please DO NOT expect a full on jpark game, the dinos do have some anim issues which will be ironed out and I have done this mod completely alone (apart from the trex skin & Some anims from Sir Hemi :) )

but hey its free so ..

Upvote 0
I was joking with my friend about how awesome something like this would be, little did I know it could be a reality.

I browsed some of the messages and it sounds like an issue thats come up is the matter of large maps being necessary for dinos, but why not have 2 modes, one featuring Raptors and such (The Acid bugger, smaller raptors, bigger raptors like the Utah Raptor) and is compatible with stock maps and then a second for larger dinos, they have KF/KFO so it shouldnt be too foreign and could work out quite well.

Upvote 0
Curious if there is an update on progress?

Progress is coming along nicely atm.

I was joking with my friend about how awesome something like this would be, little did I know it could be a reality.

I browsed some of the messages and it sounds like an issue thats come up is the matter of large maps being necessary for dinos, but why not have 2 modes, one featuring Raptors and such (The Acid bugger, smaller raptors, bigger raptors like the Utah Raptor) and is compatible with stock maps and then a second for larger dinos, they have KF/KFO so it shouldnt be too foreign and could work out quite well.

I will look to add a mut to spawn small dinos for any maps without the large one spawning, the mod will come with a map too of Jurassic park style

Upvote 0