• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Jurassic Park

Looks great so far. A bit slow with the helicopter at first, but like how the jeep/vehicle was sped up when driving to the one part. I also liked how the dinosaurs were visible and it wasn't just one type, it was many types. Even the flying ones were neat to see. The quotes and movie lines used in-game, were great, and I enjoy the amount of darkness too. Trex was pretty frightening, and the elevator scene, definitely made me jump for a second. Overall, its a great start. Minor things can easily be addressed, but so far, nothing is game breaking so I would go on and keep adding more parts to it.

Oh, and the custom weapons, really nice. I think the "medic assault rifle" weapon was broke by that its sound wave wasn't playing at all. But yeah, definitly a great start to the Jpark campaign. I guess the only thing I can also add if I have to be extremely picky, is to add audio waves for the ambient sounds because I only heard a few sounds, played over and over. Also, the dinos are really tough, if not OP if they get too close to you, especially the T-Rex and the Triceratops.

Like I said, I know its beta, but it has a great starting block. Just need to keep going and testing it along the way.

Upvote 0