• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Jurassic Park

-MGS- Sniper

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2011
I am preparing a special event for dec 2012

Once our event has been running a week or two and if enough peeps like the idea i will release to the community :p courtesy of multigameservers.com

I have only worked on the map now for 12 hours lol so dont expect too much and its only goes upto the raptor cage.

This map will also include Dinos to replace the zeds.

It will be a kinda mission map

you will start on the JP jeep and progress from there.

Anyway some screenies

Credits to :

Hemi (as always :) ) for the trex high quality model
Whisky for just being whisky lol

Attachments

• jp1.jpg
    jp1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jp3.jpg
    jp3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • jp4.jpg
    jp4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jp5.jpg
    jp5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • jp6.jpg
    jp6.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi mate beleive it or not its brighter in person lol

but i wanted to kinda do a late afternoon early evening feel to kinda keep it to KF type lighting whilst also doing it so its not if that makes sense :p
Also to add to this, the movie ended up at night when they was let lose. I would prefer a dark atmosphere for this but not a pure night dark.

Upvote 0
4 dinos nearly finished and a good chuck of the map is getting there

im needing to sort a few fps issues out but nothing major

Will update screenies shortly

yeah had a nice run on it yesterday. Looks good in terms of overal mood and feel. Like i said ingame, the opening part with the song and everything, made me feel like a kid again. Gosh, its been so long since ive seen that movie. And the Trex model was really neat too. Too bad he has a sh*t load of health lol

Upvote 0
4 dinos nearly finished and a good chunk of the map is getting there

im needing to sort a few fps issues out but nothing major

Will update screenies shortly

That's awesome news. With all of this attention to detail I'm sure it won't disappoint. It already sounds epic... looking forward to seeing a public test release. Looks great so far.

Upvote 0
more done now, Im looking for some people to help test the progress and provide feedback to me.

Anyone interested add me on steam : anthony274

Please bear in mind there is still ALOT and i mean ALOT to do lol as im doing this solo

At the moment i am working on the atmosphere of the map the dinos are getting there but still need work
Anyone who trys it i ask them NOT to rip the files as this will just cause future probs as it changes daily.

Have some respect for the modding community and wait til the finished product is out,.

But getting there

Cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0