• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Kf-BigSunrise

Awesome and beautiful map <3

Played beta1-5 yesterday
But there is a strange beavior under the glastable and some other bugs: zeds won't die or players can't kill zeds bacause something is blocking players attacks.

Spoiler!

Edit: This is a Linux-Server problem!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's the weird thing for me...i tried it :confused:

What i have done to test it out after you added your video (that really shocked me):

- watched the server log again (same warnings like in solomode)

Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.clot_CIRCUS.Halloween_Bone_Weapons_CMB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.Patriarch_Circus.Patriarch_Head_CMB
Missing FinalBlend FinalBlend KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.clot_CIRCUS.Halloween_Bone_Weapons_FB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.crawler_CIRCUS.Halloween_Crawler_Wings_CMB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.scrake_CIRCUS.Scrake_Ears_CMB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.Siren_Circus.Halloween_Siren_Hat_CMB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.stalker_CIRCUS.Halloween_Stalker_Hat_CMB
Missing Combiner Combiner KF_Specimens_Trip_CIRCUS_T.pound_CIRCUS.pound_HAT_cmb

- started without muts for testing
- down- and uploaded the map again
- deleted kf.ini

But sadly the same effct like before.

I have no idea what more i can do to get this map to work as it should :(
(Or the players and me have to live with this bugs)

The only thing that maybe could be for me is that it is a linux dedicated server problem?

Or do you have another tip that i could try?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting it to work properly. The missing combiner message happens to me when I open up the file in SDK as well. It shouldn't be affecting gameplay. The root of that has to do with working on the map during an event and as a result some strange residual error effect has stayed with it.

I'm not familiar with Linux and it's behaviors regarding Killing Floor. It sounds like a good starting point to problem solve because at this point it is the only major difference between when I play and when you play. I'll ask some of my steam buddies if they play linux and see if anything comes up.

Upvote 0