• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV3

jameslo30 doesn't exist on steam!?

No wonder no one can find you, you have your profile set to private.

Why tell people to add you when you know they can't?

Dont troll, bad for business.

And also it says Jameslo40 not 30

Im sorry but that comment is not fair, if you bothered to check properly you can easily add him on steam! I added him before he posted any usernames on here easily.

Trolling is not a fair statement here, Kicker has taken this time and effort to make a map for everyone to play on.

Also he has stated a release date on here and really you should have just said on here sorry i could not add you please can you add me or confirm username.

No wonder there a less mods coming out, with all the appreciation given for everyone hard work no wonder people think whats the point!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"And also it says Jameslo40 not 30"

I have multiple steam accounts. I like my other friends to play games they don't have :)
Last time I checked, you can still add people who have their profile set to private.

Anyway, aside from your trolling, I was actually looking forward to play testing with you. But.... yeah, awkward.

For those who have managed to add me, I have added you into a Steam Group which I have updated today with some information. If you want to help test, I have a download link ready to go!

Cheers!
KiCk3R

Upvote 0
added you into a Steam Group which I have updated today with some information. If you want to help test, I have a download link ready to go!

Cheers!
KiCk3R

Thanks for the preview last night mate, very impressed. I am def looking forward to seeing V3 in its full glory. You sure as hell know how to make a map thats for sure.

Upvote 0
Many thanks to Slavek for the keyboard.u fix, this will now rid the "Version Mismatch" error that alot of users were having!

We've been testing for 2 days, and I've been building in the editor for a while now. We have hit some major bugs which I'm still trying to iron out.

I am HOPING to get this working for tomorrow, but there are limits to the editor in what I want to achieve. I am going to continue to try and get this working for a release.

Questions for the community if they can help;

1.) I need to know a quick way to "Teleport" all players to a certain area. At the moment, I have one trigger which calls a "TeleportPlayerTo" event in a scriptedtrigger. I want all players to be teleported (And this has to be done immediately; not one at a time.

Does anyone know of a way to teleport everyone with one simple switch or trigger? maybe even a volume?

2.) Online bots. I need online KFFriendlySoldiers or similar to have an animation attached to them. This works fine offline, but online does not allow a "Clot" skeleton or skin and reverts to a default solider skin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
KiCk3R

Upvote 0
1.) I need to know a quick way to "Teleport" all players to a certain area. At the moment, I have one trigger which calls a "TeleportPlayerTo" event in a scriptedtrigger. I want all players to be teleported (And this has to be done immediately; not one at a time.

Does anyone know of a way to teleport everyone with one simple switch or trigger? maybe even a volume?
Try to do it like trader does :p

Upvote 0