• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Arcade-Shopping-Center-Final

I reviewed this map on killing-floor.co.uk. Check it out here.
Grrr. This isn't a new map. This is a map from the mod from way back. To review it now, when it's only converted is funny. And credit will likely go to the wrong person (it should go to Shinobi). Don't even bother reviewing converted old maps...stick to new ones. It just feels wrong because some people here are getting praise for maps they had no part in except a basic conversion to be played in the newer version of the game. At least so far they appear to keep the original author's names intact in the maps themselves...

Shopping Center is best played on overstuffed servers (20 players or more). It's too big for 6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I didn't give credit to anyone. This is the topic where you can download it so this is the topic I posted it in.

I'm not a KF veteran and so are a lot of people. If I review old maps that were quickly converted, its because people play these maps.

Also Final == Final. You don't put Final on the end unless its the Final version. So I reviewed it like it was the final version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0