• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design The Hive

Does this map work with the retail version of KF on Steam
I've tried it and it loads up, but no enemies ?

I'm having this problem when I try to play locally. I have not played online yet. Also after I get the security card (just after the red queen), there seems to be nowhere to go as no doors open.

There's also a texture error with some of the blood decals when you are using a torch, I have included an image. But overall it looks fantastic, the levels are nicely designed and once I get it working I'd say it'll be a blast to play.

Thanks a whole lot for porting The Hive from mod to retail KF!

--
b_560x95.png

Attachments

• Image_3.jpg
    Image_3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Does this map work with the retail version of KF on Steam
I've tried it and it loads up, but no enemies ?

I am having the same problem with enemies not loading. I downloaded the map and played with a couple of friends over LAN and we found no enemies, even past the point were you "activate" the Red Queen. I quit after finding a shotgun and a level 5 access card and still finding no enemies.

On a side note, the readme said a certain filetype goes in Textures folder but I didn't have any files of that type?

Another side note, when we were in the train, I jumped and it shot me backwards into my friend, who proceeded to fly out the back of the train and (somehow) land on the roof. He then hit something on the ceiling and fell off.

The map looks great and has some very interesting features but it's a bit bland when there are no enemies.

Upvote 0