• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[ZED] Tesla Husk

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
TESLA HUSK
"I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam.
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean."

1E947C43C619FFDD014793B8CE6BCFDB6AFECD22

A robot (Circus Husk modification) with a lighting gun. Shoots electrical beams that can chain other targets nearby.

Features:
  • Head (CPU) health raised twice comparing to original Husk. Body health raised x1.5.
  • Faster movement speed.
  • Removed easy stun with sniper weapons. At least 534 damage required to stun it.
  • Doesn't have fire resistance, but doesn't burn either (it is made of metal after all).
  • Destroying CPU (i.e. "decapitating") initiates self-destruct sequence. If Tesla Husk isn't killed yet, it detonates EMP charge in 3 seconds.
  • Chain reaction. Shooting an enemy, electical beam continues to all targets around it (both players and zeds).
  • Tesla Husks are able to repair (heal) each other.

Workshop Link: Tesla Husk is included in the latest version of Custom Monsters Balance.

Download links for dedicated servers:
There are 2 options. Both require base package: ScrnHusks.zip
  • Option #1: Use it as part of Custom Monsters Balance mutator (ScrnMonstersMut). Just download the latest version of ScrnMonstersMut and ensure that bAddTeslaHusks=True in ScrnBalance.ini.
  • Option #2: Use standalone mutator: MutAddTeslaHusks. If you are not using ScrnMonstersMut, then this option is for you.
Note that ScrnMonstersMut and MutAddTeslaHusks are incompatible with each other! ScrnMonstersMut incorporates and enhances MutAddTeslaHusks, so use latter only if you are not using former!

Sandbox name: ScrnHusks.TeslaHusk

Last edited: