• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

Female Fleshpound

FFP_zps5d0326ad.png

Description

Overtime you've grown stronger; we gained access to weapons cache's, upgraded gear, developed new tech and even found lost artifacts of power to counter the endless waves of clones. Well we weren't the only ones who've been upgrading. Kevin has been busy, he's brought something new along, oh it's happened before, you know him as the Husk, and you know how to deal with him. This time though, this time it's different. Refined technology to counter a unrefined nature, a temper that out matches even the Fleshpounds berzerker rage. Once that switch is flipped even a raging fleshpound runs for cover. Funny, those two may have made a cute couple had things been different. Well I hope your new toys are up to the job because she isn't going to hold back.
- Trader just before last orders.

Details

New custom ZED for Killing Floor. A Female Fleshpound, she isn't simply a a reskin, she has custom behavour and values to set her apart from the Fleshpound. She may be weaker, yet she is faster and a damn sight more pissed off.

Behavour -
  • She rages from damage > 300, but only if received from a single hit.
  • She rages from any hit, if her health dropped below 50% (75% on Sui/HoE). Just like Scrake.
  • She calms down only after hitting her enemy (zeds and blocking players excluding).
  • On Hard difficulty and below, her rage stops even if she missed the hit (player managed to evade it).
  • On Suicidal, she calms down only if hit was successful (enemy took a damage). Like Super FP.
  • On HoE she calms down only after killing the enemy.

Spawns -
  • Long Game - Waves 6-10
  • Med Game - Waves 4-7
  • Short Game - Wave 4

Base Stats (Normal Game)

Health - Body 1100 | Head 600
Health Scaling +30% per player
Damage - 30
Movement speed 140 | Raged 322

Media

Concept Artwork
Spoiler!

Initial Builds
Spoiler!

Videos

Original Threads:
2DArtwork : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49120
General Modding : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=86574

Credits

Hipnox - original concept, 3d assets, texture and animations
Whisky aka Gartley - asset management, sound & scripting
Poosh - scripting
Krista Kangas - Voice Acting http://kristakangas.com/

Special thanks to ScaryGhost, 3xzet and Marco

Last edited:
Current Status

BETA v0.95
Thank you Poosh for adopting this project.
Released for public testing under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license

Released on Steam Workshop

This means we are after your feedback; balancing, bugs, glitches etc.

Download

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1341664&postcount=115

Instructions

Download and install to your ...\steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\ directory.
Select the game type Killing Floor
From mutators select Add Female Fleshpound
Launch game and enjoy. (Remember to come back and let us know what you think.)

Sandbox Code
Code:
FemaleFPZED_v095.FemaleFP
FemaleFPZED_v095.FemaleFP_MKII

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi,

Tried briefly on biotics, single player normal. When female fp died, it just stood there, kind of frozen in middle of animation, this lasted few seconds, then it disappeared. Nice work, nice machine sounds, king of hissing when she's getting close. Definitely waiting games with this new zed!
Download it again, I updated the package.

working.
in any case, I SUMMON it :D
Fair enough, saves you waiting till the right wave to see her.

Upvote 0
Still no karma data in the package.
Right, fixed for sure, no idea what was happening there.
I assume the siren scream is a placement holder? It threw me for a loop :)
Aye it is, I've got some voice actors who've auditioned for the part. The auditions close in a week or so. So she'll have a set of custom sounds.

Upvote 0
Got it to work properly this time.

Some observations:
- I still have the problem where her legs stops moving when playing the 'hit' animation
- She doesn't move her lower torso / legs when attacking while stationary.
- [Minor] While i can dismember her when she's alive, i cannot do so when she's a corpse
- Smoke while raging is a nice touch, but a bit too thick and distracting. I suggest toning it down a bit or tweaking the alpha a bit.

Some of the animations do look a bit crappy. I'll see what i can do. Also the bra doesn't properly match the other textures. I'll update it too.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be cool if her eyes glowed too? might make her a bit more creepy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no, i didn't meant like the yellow light parts.

Her eyes are totally white. Maybe making them an emission material (without any blurry 'glow' aura like the lights) might make for a cool effect.

It's not that she has lights on her eyes, it's just a simple artistic license to maker her creepier in dark environments.

something simple, like this
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I installed it on my server with scrn custom monsters people love it, first time she showed up nobody wanted to kill her and they all got wiped.

But if I understand this correctly, this new zed is so badass that it has it's own ragdoll effets and there is no way to ship this karma data to my users via an http redirect ? I'm guessing once it hits the workshop they'd just have to subscribe to it ?

In the meantime, I didn't manage to use it in a sandbox (summon FemaleFPZED_v075.FemaleFP is that it ?) and I can't play to wave 6 just to test it everytime, is it sufficient to just add the karma file to the Karmadata folder ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Really awesome zed idea. I'll be using the uncensored version, of course, when available. I do hope she's using a metal g-string. Would be funny if there was a key hole in the metal underwear instead. Get it? :D

I haven't actually tried the mutator myself yet, but her face does seem to look quite masculine, not quite female, to me. I like the small tits of the concept art. But I also wouldn't mind if they were bigger and bouncier. Also, white eyes kinda looks like somebody just forgot to texture them. Sorry. I always hated the idea of glowing eyes for that matter (seems childish).

The metal covering her vagina looks more feminine on the concept art than in the rendered version, too. Probably because of a less tight angle applied to the metal underwear of rendered version.

Maybe if she'd have some kind of sexy voice over? Like (in sexy, alien voice): ''I won't hurt you'', ''I want you'', ''you're mine'', ''I'm all hearts'', ''Take me''. Or maybe just orgasmic moaning sounds. I'd enjoy that.

Well played guys.

Got it to work properly this time.

Some observations:
- [Minor] While i can dismember her when she's alive, i cannot do so when she's a corpse

But you cannot do this for any specimens, right? They become rigid to shots after they die, sadly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe if she'd have some kind of sexy voice over? Like (in sexy, alien voice): ''I won't hurt'', ''I want you'', ''you're mine'', ''I'm all hearts'', ''Take me''. Or maybe just orgasmic moaning sounds. I'd enjoy that.

Orgasmic moaning sounds ? Reminds me of the UT female announcer, I don't know what they did to that voice actress but that's just disgusting. We're not all wearing headphones you know, there are kids out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Orgasmic moaning sounds ? Reminds me of the UT female announcer, I don't know what they did to that voice actress but that's just disgusting. We're not all wearing headphones you know, there are kids out there.

Could be for the uncensored version mate. Disgusting? People are too sensitive if my suggestion qualifies as 'disgusting'. Read r/WTF for disgusting things. I call it 'forbidden creativity'. It's all in the spirit of good fun and deeper immersion.

Game of Thrones is a good example of this. Sometimes it just takes balls to be creative.

Last edited:
Upvote 0