• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Objective Mode Video Tutorial Series

Any idea if/when you're going to continue the series, Alex?

I was about to ask the same question ^^

I actually managed to fix all the problems I was having with an objective map I was working on thanks to those vids... Thanks, man! :D

Edit:
Also, could you talk about KF_Dialogues maybe if you make a new one? That and how they work with Objectives would be awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot for the videos. I think I have a lot of it figured out now but the traders, I'm not so sure of, it seems like you need one trader controller in the start to select initial trader, but a second one is used to activate the shop volume that works the doors/teleports in the normal way. An "allow perk swap" routine scripted trigger. along with cash for end of wave bonus need to be inserted. But what has me wondering is the "ActivateCheckpoint#" ... is that need to be tagged someplace or is it understood by the SDK knowing what place it is in? I see in StoryObjective Properties Objective_Events - Activation Events but I have not found a tag for it anywhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0