• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Perk "The Saboteur"

The Saboteur

Install:
I have broken the files down to the correct directories.
Perk Works with Marco's server perks

Copy files from each folder to the same folder in your killing floor directory.

Add to server perks
SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetSaboteurPerk

Add the following, to add the weapons
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurLethalSyringePickup
SaboteurWeapV101.MiniPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurIncendiaryPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurRegPipeBombPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurSelfDestructPickup
SaboteurWeapV101.SaboteurMauserPickup

Add the following to your killingfloor.ini file
ServerPackages=SaboteurWeapV101

The Saboteur :) This perk must rely on it's pure speed. The Saboteur has a great speed increase, but takes a lot of extra damage from everything but explosives... Considering explosive devices are the Saboteurs specialty... :p With the Saboteurs speed, there is no way regular armor can be fitted, so the Saboteur armor is weaker than regular armor. :) The Saboteur can see Stalkers as the perk levels as well. :)

The last weapon added was the Mauser. The perk was really difficult to level, and was needing something other than explosives, since they tend to run out pretty quick :) The perk also gets an carrying increase in the different forums of PipeBombs. :D And FYI, the mini pipebomb is a 1/4 as strong as the regular pipebomb :) The Saboteur PipeBomb, was actually stolen from the SentryTech... :eek: But, one cannot be so surprised since we're talking about a quick sneaky solider here... :p Be sure, just as with the Sentry Tech PipeBomb(Extreme)... be far away :D Even with the perks resistance to explosives... The special over powered pipebomb will destroy anything that's around a large area :D

Enjoy :D

Thanks,
Guardian

CREDITS:

For the LethalSyringe, IncendiaryPipeBomb and the SelfDestructPipe :) Got these from the KFL mod :) Would like to thank the makers of the mod and also the makers of the weapons :D If you know the modders of the weapons, please let me know, and I'll add them to the credits. :)

LethalSyringe and SelfDestructPipe came from WTF :D Thanks goes to the makers of the weapon :D
Not for certain if the IncendiaryPipeBomb is BrainDeads or not, but will say thanks anyways :D Just in case :D
Thank you Gartley for giving me info on the weapons makers :D

For the Mauser :) Thanks goes to Gogi :) Thank you for making this great weapon :D

So, be sure to always thank the makers of the weapons I place in the perks I make :D Without the weapons... There would be no perks ;)

Thanks again :) Enjoy :)

Also :D Be sure to do the following :p

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

SaboteurPerkandWeapV101
http://www.guardiansworlds.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=43&ttitle=SaboteurPerkandWeapV101

pics below :)
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Nifty :D

Love that video clip :p

also, the spoiler tag on the pictures is broken, FYI :)

LOL :p Thanks :D Great movie ;) Fixed the spoiler tag :D Thanks :D

Does the Mauser do automatic fire?

Nope :p Semi fire :p only holds six bullets at once :p it was the perfect gun for the perk :D I have the perk set only to increase ammo, so the mag stays at 6 :p Again, great gun for the perk :D

Add to server perks
SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetBruteGunnerPerk (THIS BAD )

Add to server perks
SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetSaboteurPerk (THIS CORRECT )

XD :D

OPpsss :p and that is what happens when you work on 4 perks at once... LOL... Thanks :p it's been corrected :D

Upvote 0
LethalSyringe - Originally from the WTF mod

IncendiaryPipeBomb - depends, might be a BrainDead creation if it's got a gallon bottle attached to it.

SelfDestructPipe - Isn't that WTF mod as well?

Guardian, are you going through the ideas and suggestions thread hunting down everyperk idea you can? =P

Nope, I didn't know there was suggestions thread for perks? :p

These are just ideas off the top of my head, that I figured would be fun to play on my server :D

Upvote 0
Create a new weapon M32 Land mine Launcher download src
Mauser instead of Cz75 or Colt Python
LethalSyringe a new perk for (bio researcher perk)

bio researcher perk weapon:

VirusShotgunPickup 8 block
SCARMK17AntivirusPickup 5 block
Mac10AntivirusPickup 4 block
BioThrowerPickup 9 block
PipeBombBioPickup 1 block
AntiM32GrenadePiLethalSyringeckup 7 block
AntiM79GrenadePickup 4 block
LethalSyringe 0 block
BioLauncher (SentryTechWeap to be moved)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Create a new weapon M32 Land mine Launcher download src
Mauser instead of Cz75 or Colt Python
LethalSyringe a new perk for (bio researcher perk)

bio researcher perk weapon:

VirusShotgunPickup 8 block
SCARMK17AntivirusPickup 5 block
Mac10AntivirusPickup 4 block
BioThrowerPickup 9 block
PipeBombBioPickup 1 block
AntiM32GrenadePiLethalSyringeckup 7 block
AntiM79GrenadePickup 4 block
LethalSyringe 0 block
BioLauncher (SentryTechWeap to be moved)

Landmine launcher? I will have to check that out ;)

The Mauser is a perfect fit for this perk. :) It's a small gun for a solider class, that is fast, meaning, its weapons should be small as well :p just small with a huge explosion to await it's enemy :p I'm diffidently going to check out that landmine launcher though :D

Bio Researcher perk sounds interesting ;) I have not seen several of those weapons however... Are they open for download, or would they need to be created?

Upvote 0
H
HI

What to do with this error:

Failed to load 'Class SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetBruteGunnerPerk': Failed to find object 'Class SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetBruteGunnerPerk'

SOULTION:

Add to server perks
SaboteurPerkV101.SRVetSaboteurPerk

Yes, I don't think I changed the readme file that I attached with the perk. But the correct info is in the first post ;)

Upvote 0
Saw this thread and it made me think of the old "Maniac" perk we had on one of our old WPC servers. Maybe you can use the old icon I made for it way back.

Perk-Maniac.png

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/Perk_Maniac.zip

(don't feel obliged to do so of course, only if you like it)

EDIT : it's no longer in use, and had never been released to the public

That skull is awesome :D thanks :D would you mind if I just use the skull? Would like to add crossbones to the bottom, instead of the bar, to keep it in line with my other perk icons, since I didn't put a bar on any of them :p I'll have to see how I can get the crossbones to match up with the skull. I may just share the color, and keep the crossbones without the tracing effect you have around the edges. That way the skull will really show out, almost like it's got a glow to it :D

Upvote 0