• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

Okay, I'm going to assume the answer to my question is probably no, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Can this mutator be used to get the achievements related to circus zeds? I started playing shortly after summer event ended, and circus achievements are basically the only ones I have left. Don't wanna have to wait 6 more months :/

Upvote 0
Okay, I'm going to assume the answer to my question is probably no
You got that right.
1) These are not TWI's zeds, KF will only recognize the offical zeds.
2) Even if the mutator works (and is whitelisted for reasons unknown), the event achievements are locked since TWI is the one who switches them on and off when a new update rolls in.
3) A lot of other people have asked this question already, you could have just looked a few pages back.

Upvote 0
The newest update broke the mutator. The following is from DMN666.

-TWI has changed the coding for the normal zeds, and now any mutator which extends from the scripts ZombieName will no longer work.

If you could update it to get it working again that would be great because I love this mutator, it is easily one of the best.

Upvote 0
portal trader mutator, and fix this mutator plz thx

portal trader mutator, and fix this mutator plz thx

can you also add an seperate mutator wich replaces the normal trader with the portal one including its sounds and texts.
and yes plz fix this mutator its one of the best mutators there is, also i want to report a bug on the frankenpound burned texture, when i set him on fire and he becomes the burned texture and i kill him then his burned texture disapears when he is a ragdoll, plz fix this thx.

still verry nice mutator and thx for creating this forrest, i hope your mutator becomes whitelisted if it isnt yet.

Upvote 0
Killing Floor V1060 broke the mutator (again?)! Circus Zed's aren't appearing! :( Is it always like that?

The newest update broke the mutator. The following is from DMN666.

-TWI has changed the coding for the normal zeds, and now any mutator which extends from the scripts ZombieName will no longer work.

If you could update it to get it working again that would be great because I love this mutator, it is easily one of the best.

Upvote 0
bug found when playing on kfo transit with halloween 2011 event zeds

bug found when playing on kfo transit with halloween 2011 event zeds

so i was playing kfo-transit to test if the two patys would both be vampriarchs, everything went fine until the double paty round, the two patys were normal ones instead of the vampire ones, and when they retreated to heal normaly halloween 2011 cloths, crawlers and stalkers should apear instead it were the circus ones, this bug only happens on kfo-transit i havent tested the other two kfo maps, also he bug does not apear on normal wave maps.

another small bug: this is the same bug that i have said in a post above when i set frankenpound on fire and his textures becomes burned (like it normal happens when you set zeds on fire) and i kill him then his burned textures disapears instantly when he becomes a ragdoll, normaly burned textures only disapear when the burned zed is alive and if he walks after you for a few min.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so i was playing kfo-transit to test if the two patys would both be vampriarchs, everything went fine until the double paty round, the two patys were normal ones instead of the vampire ones, and when they retreated to heal normaly halloween 2011 cloths, crawlers and stalkers should apear instead it were the circus ones, this bug only happens on kfo-transit i havent tested the other two kfo maps, also he bug does not apear on normal wave maps.

A nice member of TW answered on this. KFO Transit (or in general KFO's) are not compatible with the cosmetic zeds. Expect them to bug around. That's exactly why we do not have the circus zeds this summer :(

However if could be something interesting about the halloween 2011 zeds and the circus zeds. They both have mostly only different skin.

Upvote 0