• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

Downloaded, put in killing floor folder and nothing. Doesn't work for circus zed, and can't get any achievement. But i have unlocked Steam-punk Mr. Foster achievement but no character :(

I have download mutators , put them in the KF folder. Run game , select Xmas and it doesn't work. Quit game, start again with Circus Zed, and again nothing, just same hillbilly skin.

Question: If you playing on this mutators can they help you to unlock achievements ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Downloaded, put in killing floor folder and nothing. Doesn't work for circus zed, and can't get any achievement. But i have unlocked Steam-punk Mr. Foster achievement but no character :(

I have download mutators , put them in the KF folder. Run game , select Xmas and it doesn't work. Quit game, start again with Circus Zed, and again nothing, just same hillbilly skin.

Question: If you playing on this mutators can they help you to unlock achievements ?

They can't unlock achievements but I will look into why it doesn't work

Upvote 0
Does not work

Does not work

This mutator does not work, I only managed to get these event zeds to work with Marco's KFsurvival and that was only ONE wave, after that, the original zeds started to appear. That happend with all the event zeds(Halloween,circus,xmas) When I tried normal killing floor, it didn't work at all.

Has this been broken or what? Possible to fix?

Upvote 0