• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

yes but i am able to use the xmas one's and it is not christmas
Basically what forest is trying to say is that the past event that was recently ended had the specimens updated. The haloween will need to be updated to work with the latest version of the zeds to work aswel. Once haloween comes, ask again so forest could update the mutator with them too.

Upvote 0
The Halloween zeds use the same files as the CIrcus ZEDS they are currently impossible to get unless someone has saved them or if it was after Halloween but before Summer
Its kinda true :p (It was hard getting a pic due to the Husk-o-lantern killing everyone.

if you want the Halloween files Forrest, i can send them.

Attachments

• CircusHalloween.jpg
    CircusHalloween.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Great! Now if you could add GorefastSP, Shade and Chain Gunner to there holiday versions.
Here are the sandbox commands for them if anyone wants them
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OMG it works great! but u said that the circus zeds and the halloween zeds use the same file? so how were u able to get them to work?

Well thats simple, i gave him the halloween files. He renamed _Circus to _Halloween and done (Rename everything from Circus to Halloween, tell the mutator to read Halloween files and done, simple as that)

The problem well still be when Halloween shows up, the Circus files well turn to there Halloween versions...so both mutator well summon Halloween files, only the Circus mutator uses the official Specimen_Circus while the Halloween mutator uses its own files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0