• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

queen.jpg

Finished her last weekend. The last of my modding work for KF. Rather nice going away present now is it? :)

The aliens mod is now undergoing final balance tweeks, and after that its to the workshop! :)
Oh sweet! I was actually going to ask about it aswel.

Upvote 0
Omfg

Omfg

that is absolutely gorgeous !!! You guys have really outdone yourselves as usual. But one thing really bothered me about it. You said that it was the last piece of modding work for KF that you were going to do. That makes me so sad Hemi.:( You are one of the best content creators the community has. In fact, all of WPC creators rock in my opinion. I never tried to join WPC because my skills pale greatly to yours. You leaving is going to be a bigger loss to the KF community than I think most people realize. But I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and hope that you at least stay active on the forums to help guide the rest of us fledgelings:p. Take care.

Upvote 0
Meh...there's a few things Ill finish before I go though. The Aliens Server is one yes, but Benjamin has shown interest in one of my old models. (hopefully not a love-interest)

I've been saying goodbye for a year now lol, and this is purely because the Aliens mod has to be top notch on release. Gartley/Braindead and I are determined to get this done before we throw in the towel for good. And with the base Marco laid out for us it's going to be a beast.

The bottom of the barrel is in sight yes. All my models, even the crappy ones, have a code and mutator hanging from their butts and are in the steam workshop. Our final salute, at least for me, will be every ones nightmare. This game mode will put the Dead Space mod to shame difficulty wise. You either play this as a team, or die. Solo mode is impossible.

Upvote 0
I know you've probably gotten fed up of hearing about this mod now.

"When will they bloody well finish!" Well funnily enough I ask myself that question quite a bit. But we are nearly there.

Check out the latest screenies of the mod in action.

MaleMarine01_PlayerTexture_Promo.jpg
MaleMarine02_PlayerTexture_Promo.jpg

MaleMarine03_PlayerTexture_Promo.jpg
FemaleMarine01_PlayerTexture_Promo.jpg

------
Gameplay

Last edited:
Upvote 0