• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Zed Specimen list

Calm down guys gees, i said if i find something i well post it here so i can share them, working link or not.
If you dont want something then just say so, stop complaining. Just say "please remove X" and thats it, no questions asked.

@ Flux: I know the Alien isnt yours, but then again someone (either from your site or KF-A) already uploaded it.
*googles*
Plus i just googled up the original file name and found a download for it on your site...so they are still up for anyone to get.

@ Bartbear: ...um...wanted what? French fries? Cause i really like those.
Im not releasing anything...i just post links if thats what your asking?

Just goes to show you doing nice things, all ways turns out bad. :(

Upvote 0
[...]
@ Bartbear: ...um...wanted what? French fries? Cause i really like those.
Yes please but only when "the Chief" ask us to join and taste his meal, no when you throw us some by kitchen's back door when he is not looking.

>attempts righteous indignation
>certain skins are of copyrighted figures, likely models pulled from other games

DMN666 didn't even do anything besides post links, so throat jumping is a tad overboard... Especially because google lets you in on most of em. Excessive touchiness all because you want to draw more players to your servers...

Yes as admin I want to make my server most fun and attractable as I can - is it something bad?... but I use the stuff only from Original Developer's Forum (read from here) as I know TWI and/or Community verify the content and there shouldn't be any misunderstandings about permissions, credits etc.
For the "just linking" and "googling" things... in most regular forums (and their regulations) there are no permission for linking f.e. sites with hacks, cheats etc. EVEN if you can find it yourself by googling or youtube finding. Usually the penalty for that linking is (perm or not but) BAN from forum, so there is no such thing like "I just put the links here" as this Forum should be as clean as possible and any user should have doubts about the content placed here. Be responsible. That is my stand and as co-admin of RO.PL I guarantee that we do this "politic" at our site so all our Polish users are certain that there is no harm from the site to them.

Upvote 0
Yes please but only when "the Chief" ask us to join and taste his meal, no when you throw us some by kitchen's back door when he is not looking.
...you well throw fries from the back door to me?! Thanks i guess :3

you haven't spoken to me, you haven't asked for permission, you just posted. Another thing, when you google, make sure you check the page/information. The reason why I say this is because I have not got a download link on that web page you say about and haven't for months
Flux's you react nothing like I expected, I guess I was wrong about you.I thought you would be happy to see something you have probably last touched since October of last year and that would tell you "Oh I forgot all about them, I should work on them again" I still respected you since you are pretty much the first person to guide me around the game.

For your file, I googled "FSCharacters" and this is the first link you get.
http://fluxiserver.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3172.60
There's the download to the characters. I also found that your forums also has a download link to a torrent of killing floor that's really right in there face. (that's a big no no right there)

As for the files, no one else complained besides you and the Russians, and I also link back to there original source if I find them so there pretty much okay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So much mud slinging here. I guess some people couldn't appreciate what the OP was trying to do, which is showcase mod skins that are possible to have. Maybe some of them are only optainable through custom servers, but posting pictures of them and saying what they are, shouldn't be much of an issue, assuming download links are removed from private stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So much mud slinging here. I guess some people couldn't appreciate what the OP was trying to do, which is showcase mod skins that are possible to have. Maybe some of them are only optainable through custom servers, but posting pictures of them and saying what they are, shouldn't be much of an issue, assuming download links are removed from private stuff.
There was some misunderstanding from mainly the original poster by posting content without permission and releasing them. Should be all fixed now.

Upvote 0
Good to see just how much there is, OP has been busy. My advice though is don't provide download links, but link back to the thread.

That way the author can get an idea of the mods popularity by the amount of page visits. It's also good to make sure everyone has a chance to read at least the first post. The one that normally contains the info. Which is why I ask people link to my posts, rather than the download or rehost downloads.

Don't be discouraged though. Keep it up! ^^

Upvote 0
Good to see just how much there is, OP has been busy. My advice though is don't provide download links, but link back to the thread.

That way the author can get an idea of the mods popularity by the amount of page visits. It's also good to make sure everyone has a chance to read at least the first post. The one that normally contains the info. Which is why I ask people link to my posts, rather than the download or rehost downloads.

Don't be discouraged though. Keep it up! ^^

I do provide links back to threads (if i can find them), thats why i post "Thread/DL", so they can go to the original post and see whats going on, instead of a straight DL. Certain ones have a straight DL cause you know, dead links are around.

I know the only ones that have a straight download are the player skins, and rarely do i post a link back to there original thread, unless that original thread already has the DL to the skins in the OP.

I well keep it up...if there were more things to add, i just added in perks.

Upvote 0
hello there DMN666, nice you took the time to upload the name files of all Zeds and thank you for this. i noticed when hosting a server you can pick which type you wish to spawn. the only thing im wondering about is if i set my server to spawn certain type of Zeds ( aiming for the cirsus Zeds in specific ) will it be so to say whitlisted, means will i be able to level up there getting the circus achievements etc etc. i buyed the game for this halloween and that because i kinda missed a lot of special events and with them the achievement aswell. would be great if this could be a way to get back into party :) Most if you might think its stupid to play for achievements but im kinda Achievement hunter and until i got them all i can't rest :D Thanks for replys.

Upvote 0
Is it possible to have the various event zeds to exist on a server at the same time? This might have been covered somewhere but seems appropriate here. My understanding is that some of the event zeds use same files. Is it a renaming and sandbox thing? Please if someone will discuss the usage of event zeds and the rotation of the different Pats. Once upon a time I believe there was a mut to use and choose differents Pats and it might have been a russian mut? Also thank you for co-locating all this info in one place.

Upvote 0
hello there DMN666, nice you took the time to upload the name files of all Zeds and thank you for this. i noticed when hosting a server you can pick which type you wish to spawn. the only thing im wondering about is if i set my server to spawn certain type of Zeds ( aiming for the cirsus Zeds in specific ) will it be so to say whitlisted, means will i be able to level up there getting the circus achievements etc etc. i buyed the game for this halloween and that because i kinda missed a lot of special events and with them the achievement aswell. would be great if this could be a way to get back into party :) Most if you might think its stupid to play for achievements but im kinda Achievement hunter and until i got them all i can't rest :D Thanks for replys.

I'm thinking the event zeds are grey listed unless an event is taking place. Someone chime in if things have changed in the stock/vanilla KF game world. I can say for certain, that the achievements for the special zeds, can only be gathered during event times. So, if you missed this last event for the achievements, just hope they bring back those achievements and new ones, next go around :) Happy zed fragging :D

Upvote 0
I gave the OP a makeover yesterday if anyone cares.

Is it possible to have the various event zeds to exist on a server at the same time? This might have been covered somewhere but seems appropriate here. My understanding is that some of the event zeds use same files. Is it a renaming and sandbox thing? Please if someone will discuss the usage of event zeds and the rotation of the different Pats. Once upon a time I believe there was a mut to use and choose differents Pats and it might have been a russian mut? Also thank you for co-locating all this info in one place.
I cant answer anything that has to do with online.
But i use to edit my sandbox and have more then 50 zeds active (Yes you can use all events on with sandbox)
To use the pats, you need to use 1 of the mutators by Forrest.
Yeah i posted the russian pat mut but it didnt work so theres no point.

Also hi Guardiannknight :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0