• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uncensored Sirens+Stalkers Skins Mod

Slappy Cromwell

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Salutations again, Tripwire forums! You might remember me from such threads as Uncensored Stalkers Mutator. Well, I'm here today to restore yet another texture that Tripwire originally wanted to include in the game. That's right, I'm bringing you the original Uncensored Siren texture complete with nipples, something I'm sure you're all familiar with from seeing on Iceberg Interactive's site here:
http://iceberg-interactive.com/images/stories/games/kf/characters/c-01.jpg

And as the icing on the cake, I'm going to include the Uncensored Stalker texture along with it in the same package absolutely free!

But, believe it or not, that's not all! I'm bringing you both of these great skins using an experimental new package process. What does that mean for you? Well, it means no mutators required! That's right, these skins are fully client-side and work on-line! Just install the textures and you're done! You're free to play in your favorite servers, even perks enabled, using these skins without need worrying of whitelists or graylists or package mismatch errors or anything! How great is that!

Download KFStalkerSirenNude.rar (11.35 mb)

Installation instructions are included in the readme.

Last edited:
Slappz my man, I don't hand these out lightly, but god damn it you've earned it. Warning, it's bright :)

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
That's possible, but I'm not really a texture artist. If someone wants to make their own custom skins, though, I'd be happy to help them out with packaging them using this same method.
I'd be glad to re-texture them if you send me files in Photoshop format so I can edit in photoshop, and then I'd send you back so you could do some fixes here and there, then upload :)

Upvote 0
Hokay... so... the reason why this mod is cool is because it is realistically what the stalkers and sirens would look like as far as the KF story is concerned. It is also what was originally intended by KF creator Alex Quick back in the day while the game was still a mod.

So I would like to stress that rule 34, is NOT the reason why this mod is cool. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! who wasn't?

i'd rather say that someone thinks of himself as most delightful and funny instead of just beeing impulsivly awkward. might be the wrong idea but it is an option.

about the mut - there's only one piece of rotten butt i'd like to see (fully dressed even) in a videogame and it's a cd cover girl :

Six%2BReasons%2BTo%2BKill%2B-%2BArchitects%2BOf%2BPerfection%2B%25282011%2529.JPG

wouldn't she make a great dlc character?

Upvote 0
Cous we all know how these things end...
Necrofilia? :eek:
Lol, do you think before you type or does it just spill out like a dam holding thoughts busted in your mind?
Unfortunately I just write what I think and click "Submit Reply" then I say "Damn you brain!" to myself and then think "why did you just respond to nothing?"
I don't know how you make it through a match with the mod on then :confused:
Well, if you saw my screenshots you'd know over 50% of gameplay for me is searching stalkers and taking good screenshots of them, which pretty much means I'm not of much use, although lately I got over it and I started playing good enough and managed to not be distracted by those beauties :)

Upvote 0