• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

God you guys tease us so much :(
My main tease is that there is a character with a ? and no name given...What are you guys hiding? :p

Who knows, youll have to wait and see I guess. But its not like were doing this like Hunter or anything. These mods will be released at some point.

I will create a gametype that has the zeds and custom HUD like the server, only without the precached defence alliance weapons. Since we can't release those.(Dest does not want this). This way your server will have the same spawns like the wolfpack server.

Upvote 0
Just got on for 30 seconds before my KF crashed on me, was interesting... lots of HUD graphic changes :p

skins look great, zed silhouettes were pretty freaky, it was a dark map so i didn't see much other than that :p fight by muzzle flash :D

hopefully i can get back on here in a second and get thru a wave (i was in window mode and my PC HATES that with KF)

Upvote 0
i think that you may already notice this, but just to make sure ..

Spoiler!

Still, it is a nicely done character ! thanks and keep it up !

Upvote 0
Good one...ive made so many skins for this server I couldnt keep up really. Ill fix the skinning when I hook it up to the female voicepack. ty :)
Just a thought Hemi, why not wait and maybe redo the female characters for when the female character skeleton/animations that TWI has done? It may give you less hassel on trying to keep it intact etc.

Upvote 0
Who knows, youll have to wait and see I guess. But its not like were doing this like Hunter or anything. These mods will be released at some point.

Sorry for going a tad off topic, but what did you mean by "its not like were doing this like hunter or anything" What did hunter do?

Sorry, just didnt get the part, I dont know what he did, so has no relevance to me. :)

Upvote 0
Sorry for going a tad off topic, but what did you mean by "its not like were doing this like hunter or anything" What did hunter do?

Sorry, just didnt get the part, I dont know what he did, so has no relevance to me. :)

He started creating about 250 mods and got everyone really hyped up and then pi**ed off without finishing them.

Upvote 0
didnt really meant it like that, but yeah...hunter announced allot of things and moved on. I wont just leave it at announcing it, and actually release it. I never had a problem with Hunter leaving his mods btw, sometimes real life just gets in the way, and I understand that totally. Such is life.

Its better to actually announce it once you tested the mods itself online imo, that way you def know your on the right path. :)

Upvote 0