• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Related to this mod but more for your server:

Can you update the DS player skins so their backs glow just like behind the visor like below:

Dead-space-isaac-1.jpg

I noticed Mechcarnivore's chest power node (fleshpound) glowed in another game, but then joined the DS server and thought something was off.

Upvote 0
I dont get it how you play this thing on solo there is no gametypes and theres no mutator option when i try the open map thing no replacement whats so ever what thing is this?

This Thing is not working its a gametype where is it i tried opening it, regular zeds looked in mutator,nothing was there help
1.) Try message once otherwise edit the message if you wasn't happy with what you last saved it as.

2.) It's a gametype and does not come with a mutator.

Upvote 0
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.hmdeadspace/ubermorph': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: Fabricate hmdeadspace.ubermorph
Warning: Failed to load 'hmdeadspace': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class hmdeadspace.ubermorph': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'
ScriptLog: Fabricate hmdeadspace.crewslicer
Warning: Failed to load 'hmdeadspace': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class hmdeadspace.crewslicer': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'

Upvote 0
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.hmdeadspace/ubermorph': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: Fabricate hmdeadspace.ubermorph
Warning: Failed to load 'Class hmdeadspace.ubermorph': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'
ScriptLog: Fabricate hmdeadspace.crewslicer
Warning: Failed to load 'Class hmdeadspace.crewslicer': Can't find file for package 'hmdeadspace'

what?

ubermorph???
hmdeadspace???

The damn mut/package name is HMDeadSpaceMut...

AND I NEVER MADE AN UBERMORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nor is this listed in the package EVER! I dont know what your trying to pull off but I suggest stopping it...NOW!

if you are trying to fck around with the package....you will fail

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what?

ubermorph???
hmdeadspace???

The damn mut/package name is HMDeadSpaceMut...

AND I NEVER MADE AN UBERMORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nor is this listed in the package EVER! I dont know what your trying to pull off but I suggest stopping it...NOW!

if you are trying to fck around with the package....you will fail
He screwing with your mod I think..... anyway, I just wanted to tell you it's a great mod Hemi, keep building on it please, it's awesome ^^

Upvote 0