• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

greatz for the release! :)

for the first post on this thread, I think it would be good idea if you add a link for marco's serverperk mut incase if some people can't find it

Added to the first post and webpage. Thanks RoBot, good call! :)

Thanks for all your hard work WPC

Your welcome, we still have much to come so stay tuned! :)

Upvote 0
now understood.
And full MOD will be published? and that ping to your server of 120 ms.
thx

This is the full mod.

The weapons are from Defense Alliance 2 and will not be published because Dest (the author of DA2) does not want the guns to go beyond our server.

The perks are integrated with the DA2 guns, so these are useless to publish public.

We will release new skinpacks that are running on the server over time.

Use the gametype mod to create your own funky deadspace server, with crazy guns etc. :)

Upvote 0
I tried putting it in KFMapVote V2 by Marco as New Gameplay but the zeds stay the same. After 5 tries, I was able to run it by putting in ServerPerksV5.5 mutator first before other mutators.

Thanks Hemi and WPC!!!
Hope to complete the Mod! (Custom perks,weapons & characters with DeadSpace themed maps)

Upvote 0
Since allot of people abuse the source these days, us modders are a bit carefull now with adding the source material.

Since ServerPerks 5.50 is secured and this mod aswell, we would like to encourage people to use SP5.50 and learn how to extend of it with scripts. Its a very easy process, and we at the WPC work this way by default.

This way original packages stay in the hands of the author when it comes to changes and people will no longer get mismatches due to lazy programmers that simply open the code to change a few numbers and save it with the same name.

These changes weren't necessary in the past, but I guess the popularity of killing floor brought some unwanted code-rapers with it.

Upvote 0
Anyone else had any success running this side by side with RPG mod? I've got things running fine, but the maplists seem to be shared across, even though i have set up an individual one for each. In webadmin, the map lists look fine, but when in game in the map vote, it shows the same list that i have for RPG.

The only thing i can think of at the moment, is I have a map prefix of KF for both RPG and Deadspace, since all the maps for both those are prefixed with KF.

From my KFMapVote.ini (running KFMapVoteV2)
GameConfig=(GameClass="IDRPGMod.ID_RPG_Base_GameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="RPG"
GameConfig=(GameClass="HMDeadSpaceMut.DeadSpaceKFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="DeadSpace"

I also run Gungame and Glasshouse and these use there maplist correctly (they have GG & GH as perfixes also, although i cant get GH-Hellpit to show in the mapvote even though its in webadmin in the list)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Both have a different set of gametype adjustments, and if run together...make 1 big clusterfck. I advise you not to do it. :)

Deadspace mod is not made for RPG servers.

I've got it running ok (had to get RPG mod to change the output of its stats file) It's just the maplists, i'll try renaming all the RPG maps to have RPG as a prefix and see how it goes before giving up though :)

Upvote 0