• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

didnt really meant it like that, but yeah...hunter announced allot of things and moved on. I wont just leave it at announcing it, and actually release it. I never had a problem with Hunter leaving his mods btw, sometimes real life just gets in the way, and I understand that totally. Such is life.

Its better to actually announce it once you tested the mods itself online imo, that way you def know your on the right path. :)

lol I didn't mean to sound so mean about Hunter, was just left a bit disheartened when he went.

I was so, so looking forward to the Resident evil mod that Half Dead was making and his hard drive went kapput and then Hunter started making it and when he went, it felt like someone with a very big boot, kicked me in both of my balls.

Upvote 0
He started creating about 250 mods and got everyone really hyped up and then pi**ed off without finishing them.

Well I sent a messege off to hunter last night after reading this because I wanted to see what it was he/she was working on. I got a reply this morning in which hunter says if I wanted to, that later on he/she would let me play for myself to see what he/she had worked on.

So I'm not entirely sure, but from what I make of it hunter must have finished whatever he/she was making, and hunter just never released them to the public?

Although hunter never specified what he/she was going to let me play, I said thank you and that I was very interested if he/she was happy to show me.

And now reading the replies on here, a Resident Evil mod!? Later can't come quick enough.

I will see later If hunter shows up online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I sent a messege off to hunter last night after reading this because I wanted to see what it was he/she was working on. I got a reply this morning in which hunter says if I wanted to, that later on he/she would let me play for myself to see what he/she had worked on.

So I'm not entirely sure, but from what I make of it hunter must have finished whatever he/she was making, and hunter just never released them to the public?

Although hunter never specified what he/she was going to let me play, I said thank you and that I was very interested if he/she was happy to show me.

And now reading the replies on here, a Resident Evil mod!? Later can't come quick enough.

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Oh my gosh :eek:
You will put it to public right? :p

Upvote 0
1st post edited.

Plasma Cutter and Isaac Clarke Skin released :

IsaacPC.png

Isaac Clarke is programmed by Marco. Respect! :)

Upvote 0
Since i dont play much l4d and this skin beeing around for months(*********** even leaked it) and i got a 3ds max file with the same name..... I think its save to say its a councidence.

EDIT : lol...someone even ripped the plasma cutter and used the same one as me. Mine only has lasers and a WPC logo. I guess he got hold of that megaupload file with the 3ds max files of the official game. It was posted on the map boards ages ago : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=37039&page=5
I used those 3ds max files to create the weapon yes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will just drop this here concerning your plasma cutter ...

edit: DeadSpaceWeap1Tex.utx is missing. just to point out for you, the resource refs don't point to the packaged one, but this missing one :p hope this help ~

edit2: 2nd thing that got pointed out right away ... Primary Fire is Vertical and Secondary is Horizontal in the hip-fire, but it goes other way when in the ADS ... is this intentional ?

anyway, nice works ! love the firing sound and how it spin ~ :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since i dont play much l4d and this skin beeing around for months(*********** even leaked it) and i got a 3ds max file with the same name..... I think its save to say its a councidence.

EDIT : lol...someone even ripped the plasma cutter and used the same one as me. Mine only has lasers and a WPC logo. I guess he got hold of that megaupload file with the 3ds max files of the official game. It was posted on the map boards ages ago : [url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=37039&page=5[/URL]
I used those 3ds max files to create the weapon yes.
You say coincidence? Because I see pure stealing skills here, just not sure who of you is the bad guy here and I put my 100$ on them being the thiefs ;)

Upvote 0