• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

Amazing weapon skins, thanks. It should be uploaded to workshop or the thread should be stickied, if i didn't see a youtube video of this one guy using it I wouldn't even know that this existed.
But I have a problem, when I join any server it starts downloading default weapon files and then it says version mismatch or something like that. In solo game they work fine. What can be done to stop this, that i could use them on any server?

Upvote 0
Amazing weapon skins, thanks. It should be uploaded to workshop or the thread should be stickied, if i didn't see a youtube video of this one guy using it I wouldn't even know that this existed.
But I have a problem, when I join any server it starts downloading default weapon files and then it says version mismatch or something like that. In solo game they work fine. What can be done to stop this, that i could use them on any server?
bump
anyone?

Upvote 0
Sup guys, With halloween around the corner I got the itch to do something KF related.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Based on Handsome Dan's Hoodless Hunter for L4D2, Rerigged for KF and nakedified (different legs)! Looks pretty nice ingame I think. Currently client-side replacement for clots but feel free to do what you please with it.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ukg4zy23ia395c3

Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185600115

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Are my posts invisible or something, why do everyone ignore me :confused: I've waited this long for an answer and now when the thread is bumped and people showed up still no one replies.
Is it possible to use 'Modern Warfare Weapons' skins in multiplayer game now? I've seen in videos people using these skins long time ago. If it is, how? In solo game they work but when I connect to a server it starts downloading default weapon files, kf_weapons_trip or something like that and later I get disconnected.
Please

Upvote 0
Are my posts invisible or something, why do everyone ignore me :confused: I've waited this long for an answer and now when the thread is bumped and people showed up still no one replies.
Is it possible to use 'Modern Warfare Weapons' skins in multiplayer game now? I've seen in videos people using these skins long time ago. If it is, how? In solo game they work but when I connect to a server it starts downloading default weapon files, kf_weapons_trip or something like that and later I get disconnected.
Please

Your first few posts are moderated , it helps stop spam/ad bots from mucking up the forums. As for online, someone could make a mutator to plug the skins into Serverperks or another mod that would allow custom skins. However since this mod edits stock files, you will not be able to play multiplayer while this mod is installed.

Upvote 0
As for online, someone could make a mutator to plug the skins into Serverperks or another mod that would allow custom skins.

Since this thread has already been bumped back to "life." I figured that I might as well ask this while I could. Does anybody still have a mutator that add the Modern Warfare skins to the game instead of having to replace the core files? I know Flux made one a while back but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I only stumbled upon these by chance while looking at the Zed reskins ( Which look pretty awesome by the way, Great job Half-Dead!)

Upvote 0
Your first few posts are moderated , it helps stop spam/ad bots from mucking up the forums. As for online, someone could make a mutator to plug the skins into Serverperks or another mod that would allow custom skins. However since this mod edits stock files, you will not be able to play multiplayer while this mod is installed.

Yeah you can use em online, im using the reskin on multiplayer and its working fine lol. Its client side, so im the only one to see em

but im wondering if OP will fix MW3 weps skin with DLC like camo and golden skin, cuz right now weps look kinda broken lol

Upvote 0