• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Zerker Weapon WIP

pie1055

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Bedlam
Le gallery:

1st version-
Spoiler!

just a model and texture I finally finished with my newbie modeling skills. I may or may not get this into KF on my own time but I was wondering what you guys think. If you're interested I figure I could get crackin' on actually developing a weapon mutator for it and share it with ya. I have not made a mutator for Killing Floor before, but there are plenty of tutorials out there and I have made it this far =)
Spoiler!

2nd version-
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

---If these massive meatgrinders have already been made as player-usable weapons, please let me know! I do not intend to remake something someone else has already done, but browsing the internet, these forums, and the custom weapon list thread I have yet to see this idea implemented.

Current stuffz:

Progress: About halfway to a testable beta. still needs an alt attack and to be implemented into the trader, plus numerous other smaller things (3rd person everything, not satisfied with the texture yet).

Name: Fleshpounders

Old stuffz:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder3000
Early version model/texture:
Spoiler!

just a model and texture I finally finished with my newbie modeling skills. I may or may not get this into KF on my own time but I was wondering what you guys think. If you're interested I figure I could get crackin' on actually developing a weapon mutator for it and share it with ya. I have not made a mutator for Killing Floor before, but there are plenty of tutorials out there and I have made it this far =)

---If these massive meatgrinders have already been made as player-usable weapons, please let me know! I do not intend to remake something someone else has already done, but browsing the internet, these forums, and the custom weapon list thread I have yet to see this idea implemented.

Possible Names(I'm really open to suggestions because I have no idea what the proper name for them would be):
Fleshpounders (slick)
Fleshpound Gauntlets (accurate)
Fleshpound Hands (liek hulk hands!)

Description:
It wasn't long before survivors had to start improvising their weapons. As soon as Husk cannons started being retooled for human use it wasn't long before admirers of melee combat began looking at the dead bodies of the giant fleshpounds with hungry eyes.

Perk:
Berserker ('cause who else would?)

Slot/tier:
Same as chainsaw (so no movement bonus). These bad boys, being originally wielded by one of the toughest enemies you face, should be pretty high tier and powerful.

Primary attack:
Random left/right hooks/swings with similar speed/damage to claymore.

Alt attack:
The Fleshy's double-fisted grindy uppercut. Does small damage a few times like the chainsaw's primary, then finishes the uppercut with a more powerful hit (possibly with knockback to counter the slow movement you would have with this weapon).

If possible, this weapon should gib enemies like an explosion would if they do enough damage to kill/overkill an enemy (cause hey, you're poundin' flesh).

Price:
Pretty expensive, tough to guess due to zerker's "top-tier" weapons being cheaper than say, an AA-12 or LAW.

Weight:
Most likely near the chainsaw's weight.

Range/melee swing distance:
Not sure how many melee weapons have different ranges outside of the claymore, but default/shorter range, probably akin to the chainsaw.

Voice when wielded:
This is a real weapon.
Two bloody great handfuls. Nice one.
Come on if you think you're hard enough!

Can't wait for Download link :D

Upvote 0
without a reference in the picture its kinda hard to tell... they do feel a little longer and skinnier than the FP ones tho.

Well they couldn't be exactly proportional to what's on the FP's arms because the FP is like 7+ feet tall, and those things are the size of your entire forearm! It would be like a sleeve if exactly proportionate. If not a sleeve then it would look like stilts on the ends of your arms! You'd be able to walk with them like crutches!

LOL! Do it!!!

Upvote 0
Glad to hear your thoughts, everybody ^_^ Guess this means I'll have to keep you all updated on these meatgrinding monstrosities =D

Also, the size/length issue has been noted, but I may not get around to addressing it right away.

good idea, i'll make a gorefast arm, maybe a siren head too (like in clash of the titans)

It's a mod-off! I'll add the Patty's machine gun arm to my list to make it more fair :p

Upvote 0