• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Game Stats Tab

Well the damage thing is encroaching on commando territory. Commando can see health bars which in turn allow him to approximate how much damage was done. Of course bringing up the esc menu every second to see how much damage you did to the incoming fleshpound is a silly thing to do, but it is the idea of having that information available during a wave does not feel right to me.

That's true, I didn't think of such things. A total sum after a game's finished would be more than enough for me, but as others have said it would probably make more sense to create a separate mutator for that.

Upvote 0
Not sure if it's the Christmas Update causing it but Clot, Gorefast and Fleshpound kills do not register. Only mutators running are this and Kill Messages V2.

Yes, the Christmas update breaks this mutator. It's also horribly out of date (doesn't track usage for weapons that were added from the IJC update and onwards) and very poorly coded. Use KFStatsX instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In this mutator the people don't have to bind a key or activate it for themselves, right? In KFStatsX they have to bind a key to see their statistics. Just a few people do this. Will this mutator be updated soon? I couldn't even get it working. Every time when I add it as a mutator it deactivates it self again. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or it's just outdated.

Upvote 0
In this mutator the people don't have to bind a key or activate it for themselves, right? In KFStatsX they have to bind a key to see their statistics. Just a few people do this. Will this mutator be updated soon? I couldn't even get it working. Every time when I add it as a mutator it deactivates it self again. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or it's just outdated.

Yes, this one adds an extra tab to the esc menu. And no, I am not planning on updating this mod, it is officially dead and succeeded by KFStatsX.

--------------

I fail to see how taking 10 seconds of your time to open up the control menu and binding a key, like so, is such a huge burden that it would drive you away from using the actively supported mod.

Upvote 0
Well, the escape menu solution is better for the crowd. For me it's alright to just bind a key to check my stats. I tried the GameStatsTab the first time today and before I used KFStatsX which I will use again. Many people don't even know how to open the consol or bind a key and that's more or less the problem.

Upvote 0
Well, the escape menu solution is better for the crowd. For me it's alright to just bind a key to check my stats. I tried the GameStatsTab the first time today and before I used KFStatsX which I will use again. Many people don't even know how to open the consol or bind a key and that's more or less the problem.

Yes I realized that which is why I added an entry in the controls menu so end users can assign keys with the GUI.

Hey bro, can't watch the video right now 'cause I'm hosting servers and it would lag, BUT!

What program did you use to record this video? Great quality! Was it fraps? Here it lags like hell when I use FRAPS to record 1080p... Quad Core [email protected], 4GB DDR3 Corsair, 9800GT 512MB DDR3

I used fraps for that video but right now I am using dxtory for my recording needs. I feel that dxtory is the best recording program out there but it does cost money. If you want a free alternative, then I would suggest MSI Afterburner.

Last edited:
Upvote 0