• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen :: The Fatale

Tried the file name case sensitive change. Actually I think the file was KF_FataleSND, and the redirect would not work. So i tried KF_Fatalesnd, and that still would not work for the redirect, however, changing it to KF_FataleSnd on the redirect, and it worked :D I didn't touch the file on the server, left it KF_FataleSND, just changed the redirect to the exact case sensitive name of KF_FataleSnd that was showing when the file was trying to download when I joined the game :D Now... time to try Fatale out :D

Upvote 0
An updated version has been uploaded to the workshop. One were the sound download error is resolved (changed name of the soundfile), and tweaked hitboxes and some of the firepower. Also the old version caused server hickups, this is hopefully fixed too.

I renamed the package, so if you do not wish to install it on your server you dont need to worry about mismatches.

Upvote 0
An updated version has been uploaded to the workshop. One were the sound download error is resolved (changed name of the soundfile), and tweaked hitboxes and some of the firepower. Also the old version caused server hickups, this is hopefully fixed too.

I renamed the package, so if you do not wish to install it on your server you dont need to worry about mismatches.
Hmm I might try her again then. Nice to see you around mate, even for the little touchs :)

Upvote 0

Cool :) i have her running on both my modded servers. I'll give her an update. :) not a huge fan of the work shop for getting dedicated server mods, but she has been a good and challenging Zed, so i'll give her the update :p Thank you :D

Upvote 0

Why its uploaded only to workshop?

Upvote 0