• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

As promised I have updated the ServerPerks version to work with Marco's ServerPerks new updated colour scheme. I replaced the original link with the new file. I have also updated the readme file which says to add ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3 inside the Server.ini as I had someone notice it wasn't there originally which I apologise for :)

Upvote 0
As promised I have updated the ServerPerks version to work with Marco's ServerPerks new updated colour scheme. I replaced the original link with the new file. I have also updated the readme file which says to add ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3 inside the Server.ini as I had someone notice it wasn't there originally which I apologise for :)

Thanks for the update! :D

Downloading now

Upvote 0
Whitelist it please :) Handy stuff, seen it in action. No more money beggers with this I tell You :)
I've put it up for whitelist twice now. I have heard nothing even when I asked if they can tell me why it wasn't whitelisted. Maybe some support from others may help or something? I've never whitelisted anything before but I have put it up on their thread twice :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am trying it again right now, and hopefully I will learn that I did something wrong previously. I'll edit this message to include my steps.

1. After downloading InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3.rar and extracting its contents I moved the uz2 file to my Dropbox and the other files to my KFServer\system directory as well as my KillingFloor\system directory.

2. I then opened the server KillingFloor.ini file and added "ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboardSPV1_3" at the end of the ServerPackages that were already present.

3. I then launched my server and enabled the mutators for both "Informative Scoreboard For ServerPerks" and "Server Veterancy Handler V5."

4. After setting the mutators and selecting the map I made certain that both were under my selected mutators.

5. I launched the game to test out the mutators.

6. Once I joined the game I pressed tab, and again nothing came up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0