• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Scoreboard with casual information

Can't make it work.

Using dedicated server (starting server from .bat)

What I did so far:

1 - Downloaded Normal version and extracted it's contents on System folder
2 - Started server, and set my Mutators to this in webadmin:
rh06x2.jpg

3 - Added to KillingFloor.ini:
ServerActors=InformativeScoreboard.ScoreboardMut
ServerPackages=InformativeScoreboard
4 - Added ?Mutators=InformativeScoreboard.ScoreboardMut to KF_Server_Launcher.bat

So I don't know what else to do :]

KillingFloor.ini
Code:
[xVoting.xVotingHandler]
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor",Mutators="NoobFilter.NoobFilter,MutKillMessageV2.MutKillMessage,InformativeScoreboard.ScoreboardMut,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options=)

KF_Server_Launcher.bat
Code:
ucc server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
?Mutators=InformativeScoreboard.ScoreboardMut
pause

Only normal scoreboard shows up. During tests many times no scoreboard showed up at all.

Upvote 0
KillingFloor.ini
Code:
[xVoting.xVotingHandler]
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFMod.KFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="KF",GameName="Killing Floor",Mutators="NoobFilter.NoobFilter,MutKillMessageV2.MutKillMessage,InformativeScoreboard.ScoreboardMut,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker",Options=)

I think the ServerActors/ServerPackages lines should go under [Engine.GameEngine] with the rest of the Server lines, not in [xVoting.xVotingHandler]

Upvote 0
is it different than current killingfloor's scoreboard?, also are there writing level number near perk hud?
This is the exact same but the official got some changes that me and Alex agreed to. I think the HUD alpha was fixed on the perk icons but the timer was swapped for assists. Other then that, just slight movement changes of the information.

Upvote 0