• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Benjamin's Debugging Tools - Specimen collision viewer

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
A work-in-progress toolset currently consisting of a specimen collision viewer with damage statistics and automatic god mode. It works only in solo and it's intended to help specimen modders.

attachment.php

Download

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10521&stc=1&d=1340475699

Attachments

• BenjiDebugScreen.jpg
    BenjiDebugScreen.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5
  • BenjiDebug002.zip
    35 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
nice!
btw whats the different between white & pink collisions? I know blue one for headshot

White is the standard (UE) collision cylinder which restricts the pawn's movement as well as blocking traces etc. while the pink cylinder is the 'extended' collision cylinder which simply blocks traces, which is used since it won't block the pawn if it walks under low walkways and such.

Upvote 0
Benjamin, try to explain please what does this mutator: MutDoubleHitFix
cause in my mutator-make practice I have some problems with 1 shot - 2 hit problems.

Description="Fixes bug that causes specimens to take twice the amount of damage from projectiles and explosives.||Author: Benjamin|Date: 27/October/2011"

so this is what I need?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mutator does not work in host game. In solo, only god mode works, but no hitboxes are shown.

When I try to configure mutator, the "collision" checkbox doesn't save, only godmode saves. So how can I see hitboxes with this mutator?

As I mentioned in the OP, it is meant for solo use only. If the hit boxes aren't showing make sure you have installed all the files in the correct places. If you're still having problems please post the contents of killingfloor.log to pastebin.com or a similar site.

Benjamin, try to explain please what does this mutator: MutDoubleHitFix

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave that there. It was a little experiment to see if I could solve the problem with projectiles passing through both collision cylinders, and it's unfinished. I guess I put it online to show someone else and forgot to remove it.

Upvote 0