• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mad Husk [Mut]

RoBoT

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
this an evolved one of the normal husk, increased his health / fire rate and he shoots rockets... so when if you see him, you better kill him fast because he's MAD!!

Download:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20449349/MadHuskMut.rar
MediaFire (new link)

D1501FC9EE85F5E60A4E6696F34F0363DFE3CABC

you could check it in this server:
91.121.92.222:8807
P.S. he resist to explosives instead of fire so demolition men dont waste your nades.

Last edited:
Tried it a couple games tonight with friends on Biotics Lab on Hard it's way to OP in current form. Lower the smoke that has rockets makes lower the fire rate some and maybe make it a grenade he shoots and not a rocket. It's way too strong as is. I played sharpie and had to blind fire and hope I stunned through all the smoke when he was hitting. It instantly became number one priority for me as a sharpie

Upvote 0
so this is the hellfire/patty/fatale? Lol, the husk is a popular specimen recently

I dunno, all I know is that we did like 5 games with it on, only got past wave 7 once, and that's the one game we won. Got to 7 on one game to be wiped. The rest were wipes before wave 5 even. We had the Hellfire up too so that showed up after wave 6 but they were like kittens compared to these.

Upvote 0
so this is the hellfire/patty/fatale? Lol, the husk is a popular specimen recently

well i made that specimen before i know about hellfire and fatale, like 2-3 months ago meant to use him to one of my maps (KF-RainyDay) but I changed it to topview map and wavebased so I released him as mutator.

and im sorry guys about fire rate, I don't know how to change it im not that expert

this is my first custom specimen and first time touched the coding lol

Upvote 0
well i made that specimen before i know about hellfire and fatale, like 2-3 months ago meant to use him to one of my maps (KF-RainyDay) but I changed it to topview map and wavebased so I released him as mutator.

and im sorry guys about fire rate, I don't know how to change it im not that expert

this is my first custom specimen and first time touched the coding lol

Lol it's understandable, and ok, just saying that if you don't have an amazing sharpie or just spam fire xbow shots in it's direction, you're gonna get raped by them lol.

Upvote 0
Tried it a couple games tonight with friends on Biotics Lab on Hard it's way to OP in current form. Lower the smoke that has rockets makes lower the fire rate some and maybe make it a grenade he shoots and not a rocket. It's way too strong as is. I played sharpie and had to blind fire and hope I stunned through all the smoke when he was hitting. It instantly became number one priority for me as a sharpie

No its not, if it spawns rarely its perfect.

At least it fits in with the rest of the oddities on that weird mod server.

Upvote 0