• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen :: HellFire

Hemi

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
As a Tribute to the rapey mutator with the Husks, Ive decided to create his little brother with the same name.

Hellfire.png

Faster than the Husk and stronger. Just slightly.

Download here : http://www.mostimpressive.nl/TheHellFire/

Try it out here. (spawns on wave 6-ish)

WPC Server 3 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Slot machines // Doom 3 // New weapons // Suicidal (15 slots)

banner_560x95.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WPC Server 5 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Doom 3 // New weapons // Hard (25 slots)

banner_560x95.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WPC Server 6 US Based (run by [WPC] Buzz//[WPC] Lord Dean//[WPC] B-2)
Short description :: // Perk up to level 20 // Doom 3 // New weapons // Normal (25 slots)

banner_560x95.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Test phase right now. Give me feedback so I can change it.

Last edited:
Looks good, but IMHO KF needs more unique monsters, rather than slightly modified and re-skinned old ones..:eek:

Yes I know, im working on that right now. :) This was my first solo attempt at modding a specimen, without the help of other modders. Ill package the files now and give it to the public, since its not really a big mod anyway.

gimme a sec

Upvote 0
You know what would be great?

If he'd had gorefasts' lock-on mode, targeting and quickly running towards the player, stopping at medium range and initializing a flamethrower-type continuous attack.

That way husk would retain his function as a heavy artillery, while we would have a new fast skirmisher - fire based specimen.

Upvote 0

If he'd had gorefasts' lock-on mode, targeting and quickly running towards the player, stopping at medium range and initializing a flamethrower-type continuous attack.

That way husk would retain his function as a heavy artillery, while we would have a new fast skirmisher - fire based specimen.
yeah like the hazmat of infected soldiers

Upvote 0

I 2nd this.

Upvote 0
this specimen whitelisted or no? thks :)

it came out only recently, and from the looks of it, it also isn't 100% final, so the answer is 'No'.

There could be a push for whitelisting in the future, however.

Also, to the OP: Is this Mutator free to use? As in, to go and put it on servers, ect? Or is it only for private and/or WPC use? I know that you put the download out freely, but with all this exclusive content nowadays...

Upvote 0
it came out only recently, and from the looks of it, it also isn't 100% final, so the answer is 'No'.

There could be a push for whitelisting in the future, however.

Also, to the OP: Is this Mutator free to use? As in, to go and put it on servers, ect? Or is it only for private and/or WPC use? I know that you put the download out freely, but with all this exclusive content nowadays...

Use it m8, its really just like the Moss12. Me learning the ropes and stuff. But its 100% functional, and not that bad, cous it doesnt spawn that often compared to the Husk.

Use and Abuse.

I allready made a alternate version :

The Fatale

3.jpg

Instead of fire she shoots nades. :)

Upvote 0