• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimen :: HellFire

Lol...why do people always think thats the modders fault.

Either your fast redirect provider sucks, you didnt make the .uz2 file correctly or killing floor bugs out on you...it sometimes happens that redirects dont download correctly and you have to reconnect to the server a few times before it uses the fast redirect.:)

Ok, i've found why it's slow, i've changed your sound filename KF_FataleSND.uax by KF_FataleSnd.uax. ;)

Reactions: ToNiO
Upvote 0
Hey thanks :D Actually I remember reading that thread earlier today... Just forgot all about it. Thank you for directing me back there :p Because I totally forgot about it :p I am a server admin, I noticed what you was saying. I'll try to rename the file with different case sensitive letters, and see if that will work. If not, then I'll just wait until maybe the files you fixed as V2, and download and use them. Thanks again :D

Upvote 0
I know you all know that this whole mod thing isn't working at the moment. I just wanted to know if you try to fix this problem or if its dead. :confused:

I play most the mods on a server, but i want to add them to my own game. I already talked to Hunter and he said, that KF killed the mods with the "Twisted Christmas" Patch on december. :(

I know some things about getting KF crash, but nothing of them worked for me. ;)

Also wanna to say thanks for all the time and work you spend making them.

Greeting, Sk1n :D

Upvote 0